[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

How is TS single target now? I was wanting to build a TS/Puncture(trap) build like I have in several past leagues. I like end game mapping and farming Atziri, so single target will need to be very strong.

Already have a 5-link ready to go.
"
Darkith1546 wrote:
How is TS single target now? I was wanting to build a TS/Puncture(trap) build like I have in several past leagues. I like end game mapping and farming Atziri, so single target will need to be very strong.

Already have a 5-link ready to go.

TS is perfect single target. Mechanics haven't changed vs 1.3, so the secundary projectiles can still hit multiple times. It actually got an indirect buff due to GMP having a lower 'reduced damage' penalty.

For Atziri split fase you'll need another single target skill like frenzy/puncture though because of the mirror clone. But you probably know that already.
can someone tell me the setup for 6L + drillneck? do i replace WED and PTL with Pierce and ICD?
Thanks for the guide!
Hey, my build looks a lot like yours (with some mistakes I have done since I tried it self-made before looking in forums unfortunately) but I have a problem with Frenzy charges. How do u raise em? Blood Rage kills me since I got no armor at all, I also dont have space for Frenzy gem in my setup and Poacher's Mark is useless since Assassin's Mark is much better. Also The Blood Dance ruins my DPS and Life. Any suggestion?
CI >> Life
Last edited by sonafab on Jul 20, 2015, 1:37:48 PM
"
sonafab wrote:
Hey, my build looks a lot like yours (with some mistakes I have done since I tried it self-made before looking in forums unfortunately) but I have a problem with Frenzy charges. How do u raise em? Blood Rage kills me since I got no armor at all, I also dont have space for Frenzy gem in my setup and Poacher's Mark is useless since Assassin's Mark is much better. Also The Blood Dance ruins my DPS and Life. Any suggestion?

How does Blood Rage kill you? I don't understand. I got 0 armor and got no problem sustaining it.
Hello,
I'm new to PoE and using this Build to guid my first charakter. Thanks for your work, its fantastic!

But I have one question: What about the new jewels? I have to pick my first in act 2:

+10% physical damage / +50 armor
+6% resist all / +20 dex
+10% elemental damage / 3 MPS

I have no clou which to pick. Its between +10% physical or resist obvious. Some advice? Will you add something about it in th future?
Hello,

im goign to use split arrow.

SHould i go for passiv point or kraytin in cruel ?
Would anyone mind helping me with what pieces to upgrade? Not quite sure what would be the best thing to do, thinking belt?

"

ty
Last edited by bferret on Jul 20, 2015, 3:40:54 PM
"
bferret wrote:
Would anyone mind helping me with what pieces to upgrade? Not quite sure what would be the best thing to do, thinking belt?

"

ty

Depends on the amount of currency you have.
My first pick would be the bow first, it's really not very good with low dps, and low crit. Try to get a Harbinger bow with around 300 pdps, and >=8.5% crit chance. Should cost a couple ex.

Next I would say Rat's Nest + Maligaro's, but they're pretty damn expensive in Warbands atm. So probably Belt, and Boots if you don't have the currency. Try to get a lot of resists on them. That'll make the transition later on to Maligaro's + Rat's Nest easier.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info