[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

What "ICM" means ?
"

Take out the mana clusters and put them somewhere else (Revelry and Spirit Void) since you're not doing Physical Damage so you won't leech much and with Ripper's attack speed it can't be sustained anyway. Use Blood Magic gem. Aim for 165%+ life.
Hi guys i have a question about the fps, i know thats offtopic. I play my ranger with HoI + Hatred + LA + GMP and i lost many fps with this mix of skills and i have a great pc

gtx 970
i5 2500k
8gb ram
windows 7 64 bit
samsung ssd

anyone the same problems? so makes not fun to play PoE and GGG do nothing since vanilla -.-.
"
Wybitny wrote:
What "ICM" means ?

I would assume increased crit multi. was wondering the same thing.
Need some input.
Crafted that bow:

What to do with the last prefix?
+%Ele dmg?
+flat fire damage
Yolo Exalt?

What would you do and especially out of the first two options, what would be better (its 8-22 ele dmg iirc, so lets say i get ~15).
Last edited by Aqu_ on Jul 20, 2015, 9:08:24 AM
"
Aqu_ wrote:
Need some input.
Crafted that bow:

What to do with the last prefix?
+%Ele dmg?
+flat fire damage
Yolo Exalt?

What would you do and especially out of the first two options, what would be better (its 8-22 ele dmg iirc, so lets say i get ~15).

I'd definately pick %ele damage, especially if you're running PhystoLightning in your TS setup.
Also if going for flat damage I'd prefer Lightning/Cold over fire, because their effect on crit is more usefull.
I'd like to hear some suggestions about gems or gear (mostly gems because i got like 10 empty slots).

My Gear

The gems on boots and gloves are just random gems I put up to get exp (other than blood rage). Many people seem to use Ice Golem but it just instantly dies all the time and since I use a lioneye's its effect look much less appealing (accuracy is useless and lioneye's has low crit chance).
Last edited by MuFeR on Jul 20, 2015, 11:00:12 AM
Firstly, super amazing build. Thanks for all the effort put into the build. Been rocking it since 1.3 and all the way till 2.0.

During my previous play through, I took all the skill points for bandit quests. And given how now Frenzy charges and 'low-life (3.1k @ L76)' I am, is respec-ing them into Oak, Oak + Kraityn more worth it?

Also, below are all my gears, is there any improvement I should make or be my next upgrade?

Currently rocking with 29.8% Chance to crit, 350% Crit Multiplier, 4.9k Evasion, 81/74/74 for resists with 3.1k HP. Unbuff TS dam is at 10k.

Gears

Lastly, thank you everyone for the amazing build!
Last edited by F1337 on Jul 20, 2015, 11:24:44 AM
"
MuFeR wrote:
I'd like to hear some suggestions about gems or gear (mostly gems because i got like 10 empty slots).

My Gear

The gems on boots and gloves are just random gems I put up to get exp (other than blood rage). Many people seem to use Ice Golem but it just instantly dies all the time and since I use a lioneye's its effect look much less appealing (accuracy is useless and lioneye's has low crit chance).

Read the build quide on page 1. It's full of gem suggestions.

You can always try Fire Golem, see which one gives you the best boost.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info