[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

"
kramurz wrote:
Hello!

First of all thank you for making this guide. Im using it in Beyond and i really like it thus far.
I have question. Do you think Lightning Coil is an absolute necessity to counter reflect mobs? Because i just bought an Queen of the Forest but a friend of mine says that i will guaranteed die to reflect with it and should buy a coil.

Greetings Rob aka Kramurz

Lightning coil helps, but I don't think it helps too much. I've updated the guide with some advice with how to deal with reflect, maybe those pointers might help.

"
And using assasin's mark instead of power charge on critical on tornado shot, I was thinking the cast time to be too much of a hassle to keep up with every pack of trash mobs.

A few more levels and I'll try normal Atziri for the first time ever.

That a solid option too, but I don't usually bother with cursing normal trash anyway (depends on the mood, yes not a very solid answer, I know), against bosses the more-damage multiplier is very welcome though,

Good luck with Atziri, I believe in you :P

-------------------------------------------------------------

Also, look guys, I'm an artist now! :O
(just updated the guide, added a few sections and corrected others)

Skilltree, Image edition, click to enlarge:

If anyone sees any mistakes, please inform me
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Oct 1, 2014, 9:29:43 AM
the 6L Lioneye's Setup:

hey Guys, i run the build on a lioneye's currently:

But i do like to switch over to a harbringer and need your suggestion which bow should be improved with multiple mods or flat mods to be casted. and well my masters are lvl 6. should i wait until lvl 8?

greetz
heimlichHELD
"
"
kramurz wrote:
Hello!

First of all thank you for making this guide. Im using it in Beyond and i really like it thus far.
I have question. Do you think Lightning Coil is an absolute necessity to counter reflect mobs? Because i just bought an Queen of the Forest but a friend of mine says that i will guaranteed die to reflect with it and should buy a coil.

Greetings Rob aka Kramurz

Lightning coil helps, but I don't think it helps too much. I've updated the guide with some advice with how to deal with reflect, maybe those pointers might help.

"
And using assasin's mark instead of power charge on critical on tornado shot, I was thinking the cast time to be too much of a hassle to keep up with every pack of trash mobs.

A few more levels and I'll try normal Atziri for the first time ever.

That a solid option too, but I don't usually bother with cursing normal trash anyway (depends on the mood, yes not a very solid answer, I know), against bosses the more-damage multiplier is very welcome though,

Good luck with Atziri, I believe in you :P

-------------------------------------------------------------

Also, look guys, I'm an artist now! :O
(just updated the guide, added a few sections and corrected others)

Skilltree, Image edition, click to enlarge:

If anyone sees any mistakes, please inform me

Gratz on this amazing masterpiece canvas. It helps a lot of newbies, for sure.

Some corrections:
1. I believe, if you take Vaal Pact, then Berserkering will be a decent option too.
2. I believe, "Reflexes + Hired Killer + True Strike + Harrier" is rather a "solid option", but not a must-have.
3. Celerity also could be a so-so option, if runspeed is priority.
4. Point Blank is an option, too.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
Last edited by MortalKombat3 on Oct 1, 2014, 1:01:54 PM
"

"
What is the optimal level for CWDT+IC+ID+EC combo? I currently run a level 4 CWDT but I dont know how high I should be leveling it, currently sitting at 3,6k life, what level do you guys have on your CWDT?

There are breakpoints. I recommend anything between level 4 or 10. The goal is to be able to put attacks in between. I might add a small section in the calculator

It might also be mentioned that quality on Immortal Call is quite potent and cheap. A 10Q-15Q Immortal Call won't set you back much and each 1Q is almost as good as an entire gem level. Even just 10Q is almost the same as adding +10 to your gem level. This is a huge boost considering most of our gem levels are in the 3-10 range, so even modest quality is pushing you into the effective gem level range of 13-20+.
anyone playing beyond with this build ?
"
teoiliev wrote:
anyone playing beyond with this build ?

Yeah, I do. Currently level 75, but shitty Bow so far :D
Not sure if you want to add it to the guide as an alternative, but I found linking CoH+assassin's mark to TS to be extremely effective for clear speed. You obviously wont see the effects in tooltip DPS, but it's amazing when mapping solo or with a few people.

Links: TS+PPAD+ICD+GMP+CoH+A.Mark
"
j0zef wrote:
Not sure if you want to add it to the guide as an alternative, but I found linking CoH+assassin's mark to TS to be extremely effective for clear speed. You obviously wont see the effects in tooltip DPS, but it's amazing when mapping solo or with a few people.

I've been experimenting with a separate 4L with TS+GMP+CoH+A.Mark for cursing and Power Charge generation and have enjoyed the results so far. The CoH TS does ~1/3 the dmg of my primary 5L TS which is still enough to 1 shot the trashiest of trash, but leaves the heavier trash and above with curses. Follow up with your normal TS and reap the rewards. It's also nice to be able to knockback and leech when you 'curse' rather than just cursing.
"
xythian wrote:
"
j0zef wrote:

I've been experimenting with a separate 4L with TS+GMP+CoH+A.Mark for cursing and Power Charge generation and have enjoyed the results so far. The CoH TS does ~1/3 the dmg of my primary 5L TS which is still enough to 1 shot the trashiest of trash, but leaves the heavier trash and above with curses. Follow up with your normal TS and reap the rewards. It's also nice to be able to knockback and leech when you 'curse' rather than just cursing.

I think the same. Also, while killing the "trashiest trash" with TS+GMP+CoH+A.Mark, you get a good supply of power charges, to be used on more tough ememies.
It's also possible to use +1 curse item, and add yet another curse to TS+GMP+CoH+A.Mark, onto a second 5-link you have.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
Is a 302PDPS Harbinger with 7,2% crit for 1exalted good price? Dont know if I should buy or not, my budget doesnt go much higher than 1ex

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info