[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

"
"
dEus__ wrote:

does anyone know if its worth to craft this bow any further? if yes then yolo regal or yolo aug?

yolo regal it. GL!

REEEEEP
"
dEus__ wrote:

REEEEEP

Accuracy isnt as bad as you think. Could be worse.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
Tornado shot has been nerfed? 1.2.3 patch?

Thanks!
"
PedrinTornado wrote:

Thanks!

No, it wasnt nerfed. It just doesnt create permanent arrows, stuck in walls. That will save the memory of your PC, i hope.
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
"
MortalKombat3 wrote:
"
PedrinTornado wrote:

Thanks!

No, it wasnt nerfed. It just doesnt create permanent arrows, stuck in walls. That will save the memory of your PC, i hope.

Yes, i hope so too. fps drops were huge sometimes, using TS in close areas.
What is the optimal level for CWDT+IC+ID+EC combo? I currently run a level 4 CWDT but I dont know how high I should be leveling it, currently sitting at 3,6k life, what level do you guys have on your CWDT?

edit: and at what chance to hit should I be at? currently sitting at 80% as level 74, seems to be a little bit low right?
Last edited by korzasa on Sep 29, 2014, 2:13:29 PM
"
korzasa wrote:
What is the optimal level for CWDT+IC+ID+EC combo? I currently run a level 4 CWDT but I dont know how high I should be leveling it, currently sitting at 3,6k life, what level do you guys have on your CWDT?

edit: and at what chance to hit should I be at? currently sitting at 80% as level 74, seems to be a little bit low right?

I have my cwdt at level 7. With 20q on IC and increased duration, and 3 endurance charges, I get 4+seconds of phys immunity. More than enough time to kill a reflect pack.

Your recommends an accuracy rating of 1500 - 2000. That will give you a 87-90% chance to hit in 78 maps.
Hi guys, was busy so couldn't check the thread during the last days.

I'm going to answer the questions, update the thread and the spreadsheet soon.

my question is, what other skills do you want to see in the spreadsheet?

My basic idea was: puncture, split arrow, rain of arrows, lightning arrow, cold arrow. Did i miss anything important?
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Hello guys, have had this build for about 3 days now and I'm loving it so far. Have a few questions however. Since I don't have a lot of currency to spend atm I'm slowly grinding to get better equipment. Is it worth it to save money to get doryani's belt and should I replace maligaro's with shadow and dust? Or should I just save money to get a 6 link armor?

Spoiler

Oh, one last question. I only do about 7.8k dps atm with torn shot. Is it normal or is something wrong with my gear?

another edit: I have this armor to upgrade to already, guess i'll just 6 link it myself later on
Spoiler
Last edited by xDirtyWorkZ on Sep 30, 2014, 6:46:47 AM
"
Hi guys, was busy so couldn't check the thread during the last days.

I'm going to answer the questions, update the thread and the spreadsheet soon.

my question is, what other skills do you want to see in the spreadsheet?

My basic idea was: puncture, split arrow, rain of arrows, lightning arrow, cold arrow. Did i miss anything important?

Barrage is a decent skill too.

There is no knowledge
That is not power

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info