[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

"
ressiv wrote:
"
Yeah, have fun with it man. Hope you get lucky like I did, GL! :)

Like 30alts 1 scour and 2 regals later...

god I am so happy rolling this on my self found char, having about no currency at all :DD

You're one very lucky man! :) Now time to look for someone offering level 8 elreon service. Enjoy!
"
Boltonsquads wrote:
Fantastic build love it, just managed to down Atziri for my first ever time so pretty stoked about that however I'm unsure what to change now to get more damage:

Puncture: 22k
Tornado Shot: 14k

Any help would be appreciated

Are those dps numbers taken while you're in town? We more or less have the same gear, difference is I'm using pcoc as my 6th link for TS. I get 30k+ tooltip for TS and 69k+ tooltip for Puncture with auras and power/frenzy charges up. Your TS tooltip should even be higher than mine since you're using FA as your 6th link. Will link my gear later when I get home.

EDIT: Skill tree and Gear

Spoiler
Last edited by TheDioscuri on Sep 26, 2014, 11:29:44 PM
Issues are getting larger as my dps increases 12k+ on beyond. The reflect danger is real in parties where its a laggy shitfest and you just shoot into mob packs. I swapped my 20% crit dmg gem for an added fire, lost about 1.5k dps. I think for beyond this is worth it. The risk of dying to reflect is pretty high when you have 10k+ dps with crit gem, 600% multiplier.
Last edited by woodyfly on Sep 27, 2014, 5:44:25 AM
Try to switch to Frost arrow for those phys reflect mods. I find its damage not that bad.
Thanks for the great effort creating this build and guide, it's incredible detailed and powerful. I thought I knew what facerolling is, but I was wrong. NOW I know.

Just created this with just a handful of orbs, rather happy with it.
"
banes312 wrote:
"
TBH i wouldn't. I don't like gimping myself. If you play carefully and with your eyes open reflect shoudn't be that much of a problem. I had some close calls but that was because I didn't pay attention or played with one hand. I had no Ondars and only 3,5k life.
But you can test WED of course. And there is also an advantage of using a red socket. You could always switch to a life gain on hit gem for hard maps.

I spoke to Goratha and he says that with the Heralds you do more dps with WED. He's tested it over phys proj

Thats intersting, thanks for clearing that up. I will test this for sure.
"
dEus__ wrote:
"
banes312 wrote:
"
TBH i wouldn't. I don't like gimping myself. If you play carefully and with your eyes open reflect shoudn't be that much of a problem. I had some close calls but that was because I didn't pay attention or played with one hand. I had no Ondars and only 3,5k life.
But you can test WED of course. And there is also an advantage of using a red socket. You could always switch to a life gain on hit gem for hard maps.

I spoke to Goratha and he says that with the Heralds you do more dps with WED. He's tested it over phys proj

Thats intersting, thanks for clearing that up. I will test this for sure.

I don't doubt it at all. If anything, WED would give WAYYY more dmg because he plays in a party with his friends (lots of auras).
"
woodyfly wrote:
I don't doubt it at all. If anything, WED would give WAYYY more dmg because he plays in a party with his friends (lots of auras).

yea didn't think about that. WED scales way too good with anger and wrath.
Last edited by dEus__ on Sep 27, 2014, 3:56:13 PM
Thumbs up for build! One shot and most of my screen just explodes into frozen pieces. Done with gear/gems so im gonna start farm Atziri for the lulz.

Tornado Shot: 22.343 dps
Puncture: 40.093 dps

Gear

"
"
Boltonsquads wrote:
Fantastic build love it, just managed to down Atziri for my first ever time so pretty stoked about that however I'm unsure what to change now to get more damage:

Puncture: 22k
Tornado Shot: 14k

Any help would be appreciated

Are those dps numbers taken while you're in town? We more or less have the same gear, difference is I'm using pcoc as my 6th link for TS. I get 30k+ tooltip for TS and 69k+ tooltip for Puncture with auras and power/frenzy charges up. Your TS tooltip should even be higher than mine since you're using FA as your 6th link. Will link my gear later when I get home.

EDIT: Skill tree and Gear

Spoiler

The damage is in my hideout with 3 auras, hatred, hearld of ice and hearld of ash

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info