[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

"
korzasa wrote:
Is a 302PDPS Harbinger with 7,2% crit for 1exalted good price? Dont know if I should buy or not, my budget doesnt go much higher than 1ex

It's a bit too high in my opinion. Try to cheat a bit, and find a decent bow with free slot for an awesome affix (it may be Decimation bow as well).

i wont recommend using a bow with just 7-7.5 crit chance. Good bow should have 8.5+ crit chance.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
"
"
ressiv wrote:
"
Yeah, have fun with it man. Hope you get lucky like I did, GL! :)

Like 30alts 1 scour and 2 regals later...

god I am so happy rolling this on my self found char, having about no currency at all :DD

You're one very lucky man! :) Now time to look for someone offering level 8 elreon service. Enjoy!

I rolled very bad mods on it.
Bottom attackspeed 7%
Bottom phys% + mid phys hybrid%

Decided to throw the dice with 1 Divine:

Everything almost top roll :D
Tornado dps went from 10.5k to 11.6k.
"
MortalKombat3 wrote:
"
xythian wrote:
"
j0zef wrote:
Not sure if you want to add it to the guide as an alternative, but I found linking CoH+assassin's mark to TS to be extremely effective for clear speed. You obviously wont see the effects in tooltip DPS, but it's amazing when mapping solo or with a few people.

Links: TS+PPAD+ICD+GMP+CoH+A.Mark

I've been experimenting with a separate 4L with TS+GMP+CoH+A.Mark for cursing and Power Charge generation and have enjoyed the results so far. The CoH TS does ~1/3 the dmg of my primary 5L TS which is still enough to 1 shot the trashiest of trash, but leaves the heavier trash and above with curses. Follow up with your normal TS and reap the rewards. It's also nice to be able to knockback and leech when you 'curse' rather than just cursing.

I think the same. Also, while killing the "trashiest trash" with TS+GMP+CoH+A.Mark, you get a good supply of power charges, to be used on more tough ememies.
It's also possible to use +1 curse item, and add yet another curse to TS+GMP+CoH+A.Mark, onto a second 5-link you have.

While yours is a good ideas, you're missing the main reason I mentioned my setup - it's so you DONT have to waste time spamming an alternate skill first. On maps without curse immunity, it's the best 6 link IMO - better than FA, Added fire, faster proj, pierce or incr crit strikes.

If you want to use a separate skill to prep mobs for main TS attack, try using frenzy instead of TS. That way you get free 12% IAS as well. I actually make use of both ideas, they complement each other:
Is %1 mana leech from gloves enough for sustaining mana with 14k dps ?
Can I drop mana leech node now ?

"
Is %1 mana leech from gloves enough for sustaining mana with 14k dps ?
Can I drop mana leech node now ?

There's no substitute for just dropping the nodes and seeing what happens, but my guess is you'll feel a bit Mana starved without 2% leech from gear.
Last edited by xythian on Oct 1, 2014, 5:48:28 PM
"
Hi, so I'm a point where I'm confident enough with my dodging skills to try uber atziri. Would it be cheaper to buy the necessary fragments or try to farm them on my own? I've just chained 5 sets of normal atziri and only got 1 fragment which was a grief. Thanks

"
Buy them. It's not exactly cheaper, but you might spend days farming those until a hope drops.

Yeah I've done 35+ runs so far and still no hope drop :( bought a mortal set already. Hoping for at least 1 hope drop before I reach 50 runs so I'd have 2 sets before I try uber. Gotta have a backup in case I fail on my first attempt.
Finally killed Uber Atziri!

Vaals are actually really easy, if you just run laps around the outside (counter clockwise will always avoid ball lightnings), and only stop to shoot (puncture+Tornado shot while spawns are near) when you pass one/between lasers. Temporal chains is really strong for this fight, even post enrage.

Same deal for Trio, as long as you can kill them in the centre. If the dual striker is last, youre gonna suffer pain from his reflect. I found that the damn cycloner gets himself punctured too often, maybe keep pierce off for this.

Atziri... Don't get comfortable, don't fire that extra shot. I like to puncture, then tornado, and then start moving again. If she casts a storm call, you can fire a few more shots if you are in a safe location. Same deal for the split phase, don't stay still for more than 1/2 shots. Damage was shit when trying to kill the spawns that heal her, She tended to heal 25% each time she went into this phase.

Of course, the vertex dropped... At some point I may be bothered farming her more to try for Acuity, but its done now so I can rest!

Thanks for the tips before Y0UR!
"
Finally killed Uber Atziri!

Vaals are actually really easy, if you just run laps around the outside (counter clockwise will always avoid ball lightnings), and only stop to shoot (puncture+Tornado shot while spawns are near) when you pass one/between lasers. Temporal chains is really strong for this fight, even post enrage.

Same deal for Trio, as long as you can kill them in the centre. If the dual striker is last, youre gonna suffer pain from his reflect. I found that the damn cycloner gets himself punctured too often, maybe keep pierce off for this.

Atziri... Don't get comfortable, don't fire that extra shot. I like to puncture, then tornado, and then start moving again. If she casts a storm call, you can fire a few more shots if you are in a safe location. Same deal for the split phase, don't stay still for more than 1/2 shots. Damage was shit when trying to kill the spawns that heal her, She tended to heal 25% each time she went into this phase.

Of course, the vertex dropped... At some point I may be bothered farming her more to try for Acuity, but its done now so I can rest!

Thanks for the tips before Y0UR!

Wow grats man! Would love to know more info like how much life do you have? puncture dps? are you res capped? chance to evade/dodge attacks and spells?
"

Wow grats man! Would love to know more info like how much life do you have? puncture dps? are you res capped? chance to evade/dodge attacks and spells?

4,360 HP, currently using a 5L Belly.
Puncture DPS is 35.5k tooltip, Tornado is 18.5k.
Only using 2x 5L (Tornado+GMP+FA+ICD+PPAD, Puncture+PPAD+ICD+IncCrits+FA/Pierce)
Res capped (but only just).
40% Dodge
46% Spell Dodge.

Bow is

could divine it up to 360 pdps, but really dont need to. Other than that, there's not really anything crazy I'm using. Rat's nest, Drillneck, Belly, Doryani's Belt, Maligaro's, Atziri's Step, and rare jewelry.
Last edited by DySeaL on Oct 2, 2014, 6:00:27 AM
Hey, i really need advice for this bow

I know that i should roll 2 good rolls like % incr phys and chance, regal and cast via master multiple mods.

But i might think this bow is enough currently. but the prob ist that it already has 4 suffix mod's.

so crafting multiple mods isn't the opportunity, i've heard that the name: "has multiple mods" needs one suffix for itself. so in the end there would be only one suffix left if i do this. is that right?

if so, i really don't know what i should MASTER craft alternatively/instead:

should i got for the increased strike chance or the flat phys ?

what gives this bow the better push on the fith suffix?

I would gamble the last, and think i'd like to exalt the 6th suffix.

Last edited by heimlichHELD on Oct 2, 2014, 6:25:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info