[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

I'm level 70 and I have 7.7k dps on Nado shot and have 2.6k hp... am I doing something wrong?
"
chokatocheeew wrote:
I'm level 70 and I have 7.7k dps on Nado shot and have 2.6k hp... am I doing something wrong?

Posting your gear and Passive Tree would be a huge help!
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Great guide.
I use ROA-PCOC-COH-AM on my gloves, feel better than SA-CHAIN-COH-AM.
Here is my gear:
Spoiler

My shop in Standard: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/844636
Hi everyone!

I am currently testing Herald of Thunder + Reduced mana + Curse on hit + Assassins mark and I am loving the power charges. However I kill the monsters much quicker than Herald of Thunder can apply assassins mark to them and I therefore have problems maintaining the power charges.

Would this setup work?
Cast on critical + A spell which targets the most monsters (lightning that jumps from monster to monster) + curse on hit + Assassins mark.

How would the above setup work? What spell would you suggest using?

Cheers!
"
Rullmihr wrote:
Hi everyone!

I am currently testing Herald of Thunder + Reduced mana + Curse on hit + Assassins mark and I am loving the power charges. However I kill the monsters much quicker than Herald of Thunder can apply assassins mark to them and I therefore have problems maintaining the power charges.

Would this setup work?
Cast on critical + A spell which targets the most monsters (lightning that jumps from monster to monster) + curse on hit + Assassins mark.

How would the above setup work? What spell would you suggest using?

Cheers!

Honestly, I have had the best luck with the guide recommended Assassin's Mark + Curse on Hit + Split Arrow + Chain. Split Arrow hits a number of mobs from the spread, and chain hits the majority of the others in the group. Cast SA a couple times, then go to town with Tornado Shot.
Just made a video of an Uber Atziri run, check it out here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NBJ5cEDezA
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
"
allsunsdawn wrote:
"
chokatocheeew wrote:

Posting your gear and Passive Tree would be a huge help!

level 75 and my TS DPS is 6.2k. punture is 11.2k and not using it as a trap yet. My HP is 2.9k

I do have a lot of HP nodes coming up though so i dont worry about HP yet. i think it is all a matter of working up better equipment to get to the uber stage... of course the 6 link 320 dps bow is gonna cost a good bit of coin...

running this build for the one month race, curretnly i have the infractem/thiefs setup and i one shot everytihng, have to ask if atziri is doable with infractem dps wise? and would i need a 5l for it, atziri isnt new for me i know the mehcanics and else but havent played as a bow ranger before so im asking from the dps aspect
72 Skill Tree

Gears
Spoiler

I just bought a 20/20 Nado shot and 20/20 GMP, so my DPS now is 8.5k, while my HP is 2.9k and I'm level 72. I haven't gotten the Heart of Oak node yet, but I will on my next level.
Last edited by chokatocheeew on Mar 27, 2015, 4:10:58 AM
I am having a bit of an issue with bows.
I was using that:

And I bought this to get one more gem to use with puncture and more dps:

However my dps is lower with puncture and much lower with ts.
I though that wouldn't be the case because of crit stats and additional gem slot for puncture at least.
What is the dps difference you have to get on a harbringer so it has more dps than a lyoneye ?

Awesome build and guide btw ^^

Thanks for your answer Panini !
Last edited by bfffca on Mar 27, 2015, 3:37:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info