[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

"
"
chokatocheeew wrote:

is that bow viable for this build? please answer me :<

Mastercraft some crit on it and maybe ex it 2 times if you feel ballsy and it'll do great.

thank you so much! I've decided to craft attack speed on it instead, and before, I was using the Infractem + Thief's Torment set-up. When I switched to this, I got 7.8k dps from 8.6k dps, but I'm sure it'll be better, since my pierce gems are only low level. I've also respecced to get the pierce nodes at the upper right side
Edit: I might decide to scour the attack speed if I want crit :D
Edit#2: decided to use crit, and my dps was better :D
Last edited by chokatocheeew on Mar 30, 2015, 7:21:09 AM
Big thanks for this complete guide, help me really for 1 month league after 1 year without play.
My shop : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/281932
Reset Q20 gem HYPE

Christmas in March

First 6L :3
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Mar 31, 2015, 5:27:02 PM
Hi,

currently running your build in the 1mo HC league, things are going well. I managed to link 3 red and 1 green socket on my

and was wondering if Vaal Grace is a good option for the green socket. I'm not sure if it will work properly, I plan to test it when I get home.

If the cast time and soul/charges are not too much of a hindrance, I think it could be a good option.
Last edited by Trentemoller on Mar 31, 2015, 3:19:35 PM
24 Souls are quickly reached, but i find vaal grace (+ Increased duration) better self casted (for exemple: before opening a rogue exiled strongbox or before a boss/standing still burst).

Try it, then you should level it so it's not triggered by cwdt
Vaal skills cannot be triggered, afaik. Anyway, you must level the skill to use it efficiently, so it will be above cwdt level cap. I use the same kind of links:

Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Last edited by Panini_aux_olives on Apr 1, 2015, 2:44:21 AM
first of all ty for this amazing build.

i have supported my herald of ice with added cold damage it works well. now i have the idea to support both heralds(ice and ash) with increase burnning damage. what do u think??
Pretty good guide. I made few chars on pew those last leagues. Never went bow because it felt clunky to me survivability wise but I decided to give it a try for this league.

I find your build genious. The survivability/clearspeed is amazing and the scalling is far higher for what is needed in the game atm. IT IS Ubber viable, really. I have been able to quickly force clear most content at fast pace and with an average bow, only a 5L on Tornado and no diamond rings I can farm basically anything except some map boss atm(gear worth of not even 2 exalts lol) at decent safety. When I die I know why, it's always on me, and honestly I do not care about reaching lvl90+ in one month league, even if I could do it easily if I wanted).

Had a blast with your build!

PS: The only tricky thing is the 4R links. (better Vorici the thing imho, it makes really a difference). If you want to play sloppy you need immortal call, it allows you to facestank strongboxes most of the time safely, increasing your clearspeed further and reducing greatly the chances of dying through lags of wtf things.
Last edited by galuf on Apr 1, 2015, 6:05:27 PM
"
Tallion99 wrote:
"
Tallion99 wrote:
So far so good on this build in standard. been pretty fun but geting to the point soon where i need to upgrade to the next set of hardware...

Resists aren't there yet and still using the Thief's Torment ring...

been bouncing between ice shot and puncture for my secondary shot. both are working good but will have to pick one or the other i suppose...

spent most my money on gem quality so far... about 95 chaos...
Very enjoyable build. will see how it goes when i get to the maps.

Level 61

level 75

Resists are up to 75% now and i am still using the thief's torment ring...
done a few maps 70 and under and breezing thru... taking out the bosses i couldn't with my ground slam toon...

have taken one 30 int node and still need another one to allow my gems to max out...

very fun so far!

crits are at 50% evade is at 50%

running herald of ice and ash and either haste or hatred as needed.

working a CoC setup as an alternative to the CoH setup too... Frenzy, CoC, Arc, Fireball

latest update for my build. My resists had dropped below 75% so i was looking for ways to get them back up. i assumed thief's ring wouldn't take me to the 76+ maps so i updated to new rings. ran a few 74 and 75 maps with no issues though...

new rings gave me a lot more damage and more hp. now up to 3.8k hp. still a ways to go to get to 4.5k though. rings gave me another 1.5k damage on my TS so i now at 10k.
Puncture is 18k with pierce and 14.5k with LMP

doing some low level maps to adjust to not having the Thief's ring (no mama issues) but so far so good... only issue is desync...

Evade chance: 48%
Crit chance: 53.1%
Crit mult: 461%
mana leech: 8%
life leech: 1%

spent about 1.5 ex for gems and 3.5 ex for gear... now just have to save up for a 6 linker bow and body armour...

level 83 tree
https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgIAm40ILgBeGY7tg9N-73oKm-cKeOv8xVb6fyt311FHMHxNkiP2jX2m4H8CMpTZxpUFyqldaJrxCInUIwW1jb_Wim1sbIydqjY9Yqy1SKc0wJzjhB9BBiMDHha_YeImlVVL53To1nBSKgvz6ow2oJ9v8jnUwTOGziF2W6_dDf_eJP3nVK_rLOm-pxm0ytPqYnXLvTZlTaQ50IFH4iLiFSA6Qkt43agwcZAKKk0_J0rIbqo1krXy2L3-j31brEdRTE3jmyYyAbIZz3o=

level 83 gear

Last edited by Tallion99 on Apr 2, 2015, 3:42:20 PM
If anyone is rocking the windripper ele variant, pm me to compare notes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info