[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

"
Neonne wrote:
I'm in love with this build xD Around 20k dmg with Tornado Shot and almost 10k with Puncture, awesome! Wanna try Atziri one day e_e

Hey, is it worth to 5L this? And what about paying 4 chaos at the bench to + life?

I would say buy something better that's 5 linked. You generally want tri-resists on chest and pick up chaos elsewhere, but even so, you could get atleast 1500 evasion, plus the life roll on a high iLevel will be much better than the life you can craft.
"
"
Neonne wrote:
I'm in love with this build xD Around 20k dmg with Tornado Shot and almost 10k with Puncture, awesome! Wanna try Atziri one day e_e

Hey, is it worth to 5L this? And what about paying 4 chaos at the bench to + life?

I would say buy something better that's 5 linked. You generally want tri-resists on chest and pick up chaos elsewhere, but even so, you could get atleast 1500 evasion, plus the life roll on a high iLevel will be much better than the life you can craft.

Thank u very much! xD
Me and my rotten luck e_e I dropped this a couple minutes ago and I thought: "MY GOD I'M RICH!"
I'll keep dreamin' hahahaha
Could someone tell me why my dps is so damn bad, I am level 86. But i only have 7k dps. and it's starting to feel in maps. I know OP don't have Damage stats on neck/rings etc and neither do i. But he has, 17k tooltip. Does a better bow/drillneck really give 10k extra damage.
My gear, Would be really glad for some tips.
Spoiler

Last edited by Jungla_ on Jan 4, 2015, 8:25:57 PM

Is this good to try doing a 5/6L on?
Can someone, please, answer me urgent: Whats the difference between GMP and Corrupted GMP? Please, hurry D:
A corrupted gmp is generally a lvl 20/20q gem that someone corrupts trying to get a l21 or higher q on the gem, once the gem is corrupted it cant be changed in any way eg with a gcp but can still be levelled. So if the gem is 20/20 and its what you want and theres a good discount for it being corrupted it may be worth buying. A vaal corrupted gem is something different fyi.
"
Sethmancer wrote:

Is this good to try doing a 5/6L on?

definitly not worth it.you only have 1 good resist and the life i way to low also.dont waste currency on that

Ok here is my situation with this build....

I started playing Bloodlines with this build and have been playing it the entire time. I love the mechanics of it, and the overall "feel" of the build is fast and fun.

I have now been to level 55-60 5 times now with a devastating RIP every time.

I'm not here to trash the build what so ever, but to ask questions to anyone else playing this build in the Bloodlines league and surviving past 60.

1. My RIPs always seem to be coming from super heavy crit hitters that get past all of my dodge and evasion. How are people avoiding this? (Read next question maybe before answering) Most recent death was to brutus in a large party at level 57. I couldn't tell if it was the bleed damage happening super fast or if it was literally the instantaneous hit of the ground slam wave but it hit hard and hurt, and trust me i'm quick on my alt + f4 macro.

2. I always make sure that by 50 I have a 4 link red glove setup that I throw my CWDT+Enduring Cry+ Immortal Call+increased duration gem stup into. Is this setup inherently at a disadvantage as a ranger who is generally quite a ways away from the pack? My enduring cry really only ever seems to proc one or two stacks. Often it feels as though my immortal call isnt even working at all maybe hinting at the fact that there are no endurance charges for it to consume? Any more info on this setup would be great, doesn't seem to be doing it's job for me and im likely screwing something up would be greatly appreciated.

Anyways huge thanks for the build, there is a reason I am able to still be excited to re-level after so many RIPs.

Has anyone here killed Uber in Torment with this build after 1.3 patch?
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Hi

I am now lvl 84 and make all maps to 78 without probs. I have a lioneyes bow and feel much better than with a harbringer.

I dont need accuracy and can so take rings and amu with crit or flat phys.

the only thing i am looking for is a drillneck to see if its burst the dmg.

I dont make reflect or - max res maps. but also in zana maps with vul and ele week i had
not time a problem.

Since i kill reflect mobs with one or two shots i dont die of one of them.

the only things i die are devourer and then becaus of desync.

last night i had from zana an death and taxes map and make it without probs.

next day i will try atziri.

so i cant understund why in a non hardcore leage a harbringer will be so much better then
a lioneyes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info