[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

"
Neonne wrote:
"
Master craft your jewels:
- two stone: wed or flat physical?
- sapphire: flat physical
- amulet: 2% mana leech should be enough, you could replace it for a better one.

The quiver is low. You should be able to find much better for a low price (in chaos range).
Get a body armor ;)

as for the bow, something like this is still affordable. If you don't have exalt, farm alterations and sell them for exalt (rate are around 300 in std).

Yeah, I have 7% mana leech D: I need only 3% x.x
I'm IN LOVE with this bow you linked, certainly I'll buy it! Ty very much!
I'll find another amulet and ring too, ty ty very much! <3
your rings are ok for now. Just change the amulet.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
"
"
Neonne wrote:
"
Master craft your jewels:
- two stone: wed or flat physical?
- sapphire: flat physical
- amulet: 2% mana leech should be enough, you could replace it for a better one.

The quiver is low. You should be able to find much better for a low price (in chaos range).
Get a body armor ;)

as for the bow, something like this is still affordable. If you don't have exalt, farm alterations and sell them for exalt (rate are around 300 in std).

Yeah, I have 7% mana leech D: I need only 3% x.x
I'm IN LOVE with this bow you linked, certainly I'll buy it! Ty very much!
I'll find another amulet and ring too, ty ty very much! <3
your rings are ok for now. Just change the amulet.

My current amulet:

I need to farm currency, haha
Btw, this amulet was very cheap o.o 3 chaos only
Soo what itemlvl harbinger is best to craft after latest patch?
Still ilvl 77 for flaring flat phys.
Currently at 450 multiplier, like 120 to all resists, 4.1k Life, 50% to evade, 40% block, seems nice.
But my damage is low I know tooltip isn't a great indicator as I am currently killing 75 maps pretty quick with "6k", but I want to do a lot more, right now its a fight to kill dominus, say 20 hits.

Here is my gear

Spoiler

My current gear. Any ways to improve on it? I hope to run Atziri's Step though. Been following this build.

Ran a 5L on armor,not sure if it's worth it dropping 1 link for Tornado Shot.
Meow eats fish i would change out the pierce for inc crit dmg, pierce is primarily for drillneck. drop the carnage heart and try and increase life on pretty much everything. Perhaps see if someone can master craft it for you or buy new jewellery. Also you want to set up a curse on hit prob in your rats nest. I like the frenzy, gmp, coh and ass mark one personally.
Last edited by Fhark on Jan 3, 2015, 11:09:38 PM
hi,
i have been testing today different setup for curse of hit and i wanted to share my opinion.

i have been trying tornado shot+gmp or split+chain or lightning arrow+gmp and my favorite so far is lightning arrow + gmp.

why?this skill look pretty nice,gmp+ each arrow that chain 3 nerby monster=really big curse zone.the skill feel way faster then using tornado shot.now,the real reason why i feel LS+gmp is far superior,if it crit,it shock everything :).im using that setup atm and it seem to clear faster then other setup and it feel way better also.

at the same time il ask 2-3 question ^^.

what is the best end-game armor?lightining coil,belly of the beast,hight evasion,life,res armor,something else?

is peirce with drillneck quiver really worth it?i feel like a good life/crit quiver is as good and cheaper.without peice i already 1 shot eevrything so dont feel like peirce would help and the dmg bonus from the quiver doesnt seem that hight from what i heard.

Last edited by zakariusqc on Jan 3, 2015, 11:27:04 PM
plus lightning arrow sounds fricking amazing
Why on the puncture skill gem links is pierce listed in the non drillneck setup pictures:

What do I not understand with single target puncture, pierce can not shotgun or hit the same target twice so why link it into 5 link or even 6 link setup.

Puncture -> PPAD (got it) -> Crit Damage (got it) -> crit chance (got it) -> Faster attack
(got it) -> and for a sixth link (pierce) I do not get it. I know added fire damage does not really help in bleeds and it is a bad gem in general yet why pierce?

Sorry if I am a total noob here yet after the the new change to puncture I do not get the link with pierce for puncture and single target bleed? Can someone shed some light on why pierce is linked into the setup on puncture.
Last edited by NewbieDOTcom on Jan 4, 2015, 12:50:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info