[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

Hey Digital Xenon, I use the HoT, CoH, Assassin's Mark, Red Mana setup and its great, very effective for keeping stacks up, the issue is getting the right colours for it
As dugal said its a good setup the only issues being atziri and curse immune mobs, for atziri runs you could always use a spell totem with a curse attatched to it.
PLease Rate my Gear

im currenly trying to get a much better ammy with 1-2% mana leech and stats to help with dps ect plus i have alot of res and am currtly trying to swap my ring to stay capped but with better dps/ hp as well
Last edited by Djripsaw on Jan 3, 2015, 4:07:45 AM
Hi all,
for me drillneck isnt the best way for tornado shot. I really prefer play with critchance quiver and "add fire damage" its actually too strong.
One shot all in maps 78, uber atziri clean.

My build : https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgIAr-sB0ZuNCC7tgxmO034AXu96CpvnCnjr3Q38xZAKSn3jn4d2Z6As6b02ZU2-pxm0ytMlP6vS2o0hdluvwTOGzlb6oJ9v8jnUd9cx-nb3fyvWijB8TZIj9o19UUf_3iT951Sm4H8CMpTZxpUFyqldaJrxCImNvwW16NabJqGkBfnh2_7IGwEZ_iLqsTC1CI9PcaHKSsM6m7V3B4cTnKRvnud0bWy1SHBSKgvz6nDVidMfQQYjAx4Wv2HiJpWMNlVLuXyMC-ywNj1sjJ2qYqzrFDpCS3jdqDBx1CM=

My gear :

I will try soon physical to lightning when got same level as "added fire damage"

Thx all
"
Djripsaw wrote:
PLease Rate my Gear

im currenly trying to get a much better ammy with 1-2% mana leech and stats to help with dps ect plus i have alot of res and am currtly trying to swap my ring to stay capped but with better dps/ hp as well

yea your jewelery is not optimal. If money is not a problem for you try to get an ammy with crit multi / chance / leech and accuracy(!). You have almost no accuracy on gear which hurts your hit chance and thereby your crit chance too. After that you should get another bow with more base crit (~8,5%+). Your current one is not bad but you were screwed with the res and stun roll. With this changes you can easily push your dps by 25% if not more.
"
Raye wrote:
Hi, great guide OP, probably the best written guide I've read so far! Very comprehensive.

I just hit lvl 83 and I very much need to upgrade now, since I'm still running 4L. Please give me some advice what to upgrade next :)
My options: I have Atziri boots and Shadow and Dust but I'm really not ready to try and 4R any of those :s
I only have 2 EX but around 400+ Chaos, so what should I aim to upgrade? Bow of armor first?
I always find this step impossible, the high cost upgrade wall at late 70's -.-

Edit: Is it worth trying to 6S/5L my chest or bow? Bow is really not that good so I doubt it, but the chest is decent except the low HP roll...

My gear:

Thx for any help!

5-link the chest, get new bow and you're good to go for atziri, pretty much.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1552460 - my drop solution
Specs: CPU - i5 9600k, geforce 2060, 32 gb ram, ssd, 2133/2333 mz.-----
EXILES EVERYWHERE, PLEASE?!?!?!
Can you guys, please, rate my gear? What can I do to get better?

I'm looking for some white or blue Harbinger Bow 6L to craft, but still too much expensive :c
I'm not lucky to drop it, btw xD

So, wich items should I change immediately?
Last edited by Neonne on Jan 3, 2015, 10:56:55 AM
Master craft your jewels:
- two stone: wed or flat physical?
- sapphire: flat physical
- amulet: 2% mana leech should be enough, you could replace it for a better one.

The quiver is low. You should be able to find much better for a low price (in chaos range).
Get a body armor ;)

as for the bow, something like this is still affordable. If you don't have exalt, farm alterations and sell them for exalt (rate are around 300 in std).
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
"
Master craft your jewels:
- two stone: wed or flat physical?
- sapphire: flat physical
- amulet: 2% mana leech should be enough, you could replace it for a better one.

The quiver is low. You should be able to find much better for a low price (in chaos range).
Get a body armor ;)

as for the bow, something like this is still affordable. If you don't have exalt, farm alterations and sell them for exalt (rate are around 300 in std).

Yeah, I have 7% mana leech D: I need only 3% x.x
I'm IN LOVE with this bow you linked, certainly I'll buy it! Ty very much!
I'll find another amulet and ring too, ty ty very much! <3
i run a 1% mana leech and that still works fine im currenly try to get more acc/dps tho

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info