Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I_NO's guild :o
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"

Ino, ask goat to design us a banner :)
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
very impressive guild roster... respect!
kids https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbFE90QKJIw
vs
adults https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzysxHGZCAU
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 business a-blazing but no more t-shirts
Who you are?
Hey all im Luke ( PickoUK ) and i started playing PoE around January this year. Im 23 and from England. Engineer by trade. I play on standard , i have a level 83 RF char but im not happy with him at the moment and leveling an EK but not sure if i want to go Crit or Tank. Tooo many choices

Why do you want to join?
Well my old guild has became inactive with many members leaving for other guilds or just leaving the game entirely so i am looking for a active guild , i have recently returned to PoE myself after a break cause of some RL problems and have fell inlove with the game once again. Im just looking for a friendly group of guys who i can run maps with and level from time to time. I also recently came across one of your members who helped me out with whats new in the game and helping me decide on some builds to try.

Inspirations?
Hmm it has to be the overall community since when i started playing path of exile i have had a lot of people out there trying to help new guys wherever that is with information , good trades or just overall being helpful to others. That has inspired me to also do the same , to giving advice on build ( that i know about ) or just helping out with leveling unique items that i dont need.

Contributions towards Path of Exile.
Kind of covered it in the above post but helping friends and random players that need advice on builds or items , while also learning things myself.

Overall im looking forward to trying the new race season since i had a little go last season and loved it, would also like to get into the temp leagues from the start but i keep on missing them.

Cheers for you time looking forward to seeing you ingame

PickoUK
Ingame - PickoUK
Last edited by PickoUK on Oct 8, 2014, 10:54:21 AM
Just read the requirements and all, and you tried to recruit omniscient lol
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
Skyforth wrote:
"

Ino, ask goat to design us a banner :)

I'm a graphic designer myself xD I'm super lazy though!
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
lazzzzzyyyyyyyyyy
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Small bump. :3
IGN: Pirteloli
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info