<IMPOOR> Guild for the exceptional.

Hi,

I am 21, from England and a student currently studying at University.I have been playing PoE since March this year during the Ambush League and am currently playing Standard.

I have participated in the forums a few times only when I need questions answered.I like to usually hang around on the forums for a few hours each day to learn more about the game (Most of which I already know at this point).

I am a very talkative person who is friendly and helpful to other players.I used to be play Diablo 1 and 2 back in the days and was also a very experienced player back then.

My reason for wanting to join was because I was in a previous guild called "Fusion" and have left them quite a while ago due to the majority of players being starters or the few veteran players who liked to just disrespect players and completely ignore them.That said this guild seems to offer what I have been looking for as it seems well organized and makes me feel that I could fit in pretty well and will be following the guild rules.

For my inspirations well... I hope to be able to take on Atziri in the future whether its with my level 86 RF char or my Tornado Shot/Dual Strike characters that are still in the leveling process as I feel that I should become a bit stronger both as a player and with my characters.Other aspirations of mine would be to get a godly drop (hopefully a shavronne's) or chance something incredibly godly (I have a Flame totem 298 IIR/36IIQ char in the works) as I have already 1 chanced a Soul Taker in the past which helped incredibly.

My biggest contributions to PoE was me buying a Warrior Supporter pack not just for the points and extras but for the game itself and showing my way of gratitude towards the developers on making such a great game.

Other contributions were not necessarily towards the game but towards players who had just started, such as:

*Helping players understand the basics of the game and advising them on how to save currency.

*Before I would go offline I would check each act on all three difficulties to see if there was a player in need of help.

* I would provide in-game charity towards players with nothing I.e. give them a free Wings of Entropy and provide further advice on cheap player builds and so on etc..

I hope that I will be allowed to join and be beneficial towards the guild (Sorry for the wall of text as I wanted to make sure that I had a good enough application :P)

Thanks,

I look forward to working with you guys!

My IGN: Deaths_candle

Last edited by Fate13 on Oct 5, 2014, 9:59:58 PM
Who you are?
I am Jesse Melin.I am 19 years old full time worker and hardcore gamer. i play so man different games that itd take forever to name them all. im a nice friendly guy that tends to play solo but would love to start playing with others more often

Why do you want to join?
The reason i want to join is more along the lines of i just want a big guild with lots of active players that i can interact with. i would love to start mapping with more people and having people to play with in new leagues ect

Inspirations?
to become one of the top players in POE and to play this game to its fullest

Contributions towards Path of Exile.
not to much other then donates to GGG juse like most ppl. i also help new players with gear that they could use if i have something that can be usefull for them

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Hello Exiles!

Who you are?

I am Kumbas, 26 years old player from Poland. I do work as graphic desigenr, since I launched my own business I have much more time to play PoE. Coming back to play PoE after break.

Why do you want to join?

Affiliation I guess? Thats the main reason I guess. I might not have as much experience as u guys do , but I do come from behind with sociability and good humor:). Everyone can talk "why I would like to join?"its all about the river. Just want to have a friend to play with, chat and most important to broaden the knowledge. I am very active.

Inspirations?

To be good at this game as possible, having a good guild ( Stable!). To become more active on forum.

Contributions towards Path of Exile?

* I do help community as much as I can: i did a big giveaway before I "retired", helped streamers with graphic issues.

* I do buy points which think its pretty important to help run this godly good game.

I think thats all? Yeah. I hope I fit in. Take care:) Ahh.. IGN:Kumbas
s
Last edited by call_me_vip on Dec 19, 2014, 6:34:07 AM
Hello, Prosperity

My name is metaminerx,or you can call me Yogiftw. 25 years of age. I am from NY,USA. I have been playing this game since closed beta. Usually play in hardcore leagues. Currently started playing in Beyond. I love theory crafting new builds around new gems, Especially for hardcore leagues.

I help out new players in the global chat which is usually where new players that just downloaded the game go to ask questions. people usually troll there and it leads to a bad new player experience. i believe if those players get a better first impression of the game and community, the game will grow.

I love this game and I am looking for some people to play together. Thanks.
Who you are?

Hello . My name is Zizzo , 22 years old from switzerland . Currently a student , which means i have some good enough time to play . Friendly and respectful to anyone which also is .

Why do you want to join?
Well , i'd like to join a guild full of people that spent a lot of time improving and understanding this game and are always up to something new . Love to map , even more as a full group .

Inspirations?
Level my witch as much as possible desyncing as less as possible and most important learning even more from other people

Contributions towards Path of Exile.

Well , is not a big contribution , but i supported GGG getting some good amounts of Points like everyone else
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
(=)
Last edited by Solishaw on Oct 7, 2014, 5:11:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info