<IMPOOR> Guild for the exceptional.

a
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
~~~~~~~~~~~~
~
Still Recruiting
Who you are?

I'm Mauro, my account name is mauri7op, and I'm from Argentina.

Why do you want to join?

I want to join because I'm looking for a guild with members to chat, map or help if I can.

Inspirations?

I wanna get better at the game, wanna be a better racer and wanna get a place in the upcoming leagues ladder.

Contributions towards Path of Exile.

I've never streamed or made a build, but at least I log off in poe.trade when I leave, thats something right? no? okay.

Thanks for reading my application, good loot guys!
Unfortunately at this time you do not meet guild requirements for level.

If you want to add more to your application, or level and reapply It would be considered.
Last edited by KaiSong on May 26, 2015, 12:34:15 AM
aa
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
~~ Still Recruiting
Hello there!

My IGN is Mercy_Exile. I wish to join the guild as I wish i can find a bigger community to share various interesting stuffs I came across in POE. The thing that inspires me to join a a guild is that I always want to try out fun builds, as to get some ideas from guildmates. I've joined POE for like more than 1 year, and I have some in depth knowledge of the mechanic of the game. Thanks!
~
z

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info