<IMPOOR> Guild for the exceptional.

Still recruiting. Bump
Who are you?

Krame, I've played for about 3k hours and have multiple lvl 90+ characters, only 3 of them are geared atm but they've got good gear.

Why do you want to join?

Looking for an active guild to join because i'm tired of playing solo, I took a break from PoE for a few months and unfortunately most of my good friends stopped playing so I've got nobody to map with for more than an hour. I should've won a demi in the current 1 month race, but i didn't because i lost motivation to play (turns out playing flameblast 8+hours a day solo is boring, who knew.)

Inspirations?

I want to get a character to level 100 and I want to be in the top 20 in every league I play. and honestly that's pretty much it, I've already done Uber, already found expensive items. Once i buy an ssd I'm going to become very serious about races.

Contributions towards Path of Exile.

I've spent about $550 if that's what you mean. (haven't really done much for the community YET, but i plan to.)
100 #1 - PA Rank 1 Flashback | 100 #2 - Cyclone Standard | 100 #3 - Support top 50 Talisman | 100 #4 - Support Rank 5 PHC | 100 #5 - Earthquake Rank 51 PHC | 100 #6 - Vaal Spark Rank 5 PHFB2W
Last edited by Krame_ on Jun 3, 2015, 2:04:42 PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Who you are?
Im Frostbitw, ive played poe for about 1,5k hours and have 3 characters at 90 or above. 2 of them being pretty well geared, the last one i ditched pretty quickly after dying in the last 1mhc leagues. My highest lvl character is a EA burn profil build and with all burn builds they tend to get boring pretty quickly so i ditched that one aswell. Im currently playing a ele wander.
I also have a level 88 Crit Ice Nova character on the Standard beta servers.

Why do you want to join?
Im looking to join so i can make new friends, learn and have people to talk, map and theorycraft wih. Im a solo player at heart but i do love playing in smaller groups before things get to laggy.

Inspirations?
My biggest goal is getting a character all the way to lvl 100 But its not really something im working towards currently as i havent been able to play the same build for much longer than 91+ without getting bored.
I also want to become much better at Racing the next season.

Ive bought about 3 supporter packs and bought tons of silly mtx to look cool if thats what u mean.
If u mean community wise i havent really done anything. Never really stuck to a build for long enough to write a guide or anything.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

up
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
~~~~~~~~~~~~

up
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
Who you are?

My name is Ljubo im from Croatia im playing path of exile 5-8hours minimum per day ( if i have day off from work usualy im online 18hours + ) i have 6-7 characters and my highest level is marauder lvl92 witch lvl91 ( got couple more on 80-90 )

Why do you want to join?

my priority is to get new frends to play and chat and have fun..

Inspirations?

No idea what to answer on this maybe since i dont understand the question very well :(

I bought few time packs if you mean on that ( not shure on exact amount ) i have 3x full skin sets
and 21 stash tabs ( im hope i understand your qestion corecty and this is a good answer )

My ign is: Hellou_Kitty
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info