<IMPOOR> Guild for the exceptional.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi!

I'm Smo from Texas, USA! I've been playing POE since open beta and have played in every season since they started. I tend to play the HC challenge leagues, but periodically also play standard to test out new build ideas.

Most of the friends I began playing POE with have since moved on to other games and so I'm looking for a new group of people to play with.

I can't say I've made any particularly noteworthy contributions to the POE community, but I have posted a few builds including my old favorite, the BoR summoner. I'm also an avid trader of <3 chaos items with b/o. I try to offer many decent items for low b/o to aid other people in starting new characters.

I'm reasonable, respectful, and friendly and I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to play with your group!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
up
Hello,

I'm YJ (pronounced "why jay", just 2 simple letters is my real name), Canadian and senior year at University of British Columbia. and I'm looking to switch guilds since my current one is almost fully German and as a Canadian I don't understand what they're saying a lot of the time. Don't get me wrong, they are nice people and I have enjoyed my time in this guild, but now I feel like joining another community where I can participate more freely without a language barrier.

stream: www.twitch.tv/jinbinshin

I streamed very actively in the first month of torment, starting with atziri services in the first week and continuing on in the next weeks with showcasing various builds and continuing to farm mass atziri set service orders from people (I serviced Koreangamer and RichJMoney at least 50 sets each, for example). I also have a few guides written, at:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1145673 (crit arc/storm call early temp league atziri farmer) - this is the build I used for atziri service very early in torment and I decided to write a guide after getting requests for one on stream

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1209497 (volls protector crit ele st, just wrote it up for fun cus I enjoyed the build as a little side project)

My main characters tho are shatterchuck-style coc builds, which I have set up in both Torment and Standard. The Standard version has much better gear obviously, and both are heavily different variants from the original shatter chuck style that I changed for my personal preferences. No guide on it yet.

I was busy during the last month, and didn't stream for a few weeks but I've been back at it during the last ~10 days.

Enough blabbering about streaming and "contributions to poe" or whatever though, bottom line is I want to have fun and make OP builds and fatten my wallet and respec and make even more OP builds. No real interest in PvP at the moment though I have played in some HLD events on torment with some success. I try to act with respect, manners and dignity at all times but without cutting out on fun. No problem with helping others achieve their goals but I won't give out items/currency without building some trust first.

IGN: _THE_LIBERATOR_

Thank you for reading my long post, sorry it got so long, have a good day!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Riftero recruited
Boom
Hi Guys,
I am Tony I am from San Francisco Ca SF.I am 15 this year.I wanted to join this guild because i think i will have the potential to make this guild a guild that everyone will cherish and enjoy. I will try my best to improve the guild in everyway.

IGN iphonegalaxy
Boom
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
a
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info