<IMPOOR> Guild for the exceptional.

~~~~~~~~~
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Up
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
Hi I'm David from Montreal.

I have been hopping from guild to guild over the last few years in path of exile but none has offered me the experience that I'm after. I like helping people, especially new players coming into the game but now I am looking for a more experienced guild that will deepen my knowledge of the game even further and I believe this guild has that kind of players. I have multiple 90+ characters, can sustain the highest level maps easily, played the game for many years since beta, and if it matters, have hundreds of exalts in gear.

Thanks for the consideration
IGN: NoRNGforme
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
a
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
x
a
x
a
x

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info