[1.3.0 Skill Tree Updated] Rampage | SRS Build | HP | Insane Damage | Atziri Farming | Cheap |

"
AlexUngur wrote:
@RexZShadow i used flameblast on torment and it's still insane fast, perhaps you are using it wrong. Link it with faster casting and and increase are of effect.

@pocketloox720 immortal flesh wouldn't be that good for us since we don't have that much armour to multiply it with

Don't have faster casting yet so its super slow >.<
Hello,

logged back into the game after few months. Could you take a quick look at my equips and skill tree and give me some suggestion on what to improve?

Items:
Spoiler

Skill tree:
Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA-4EBwhnCPQMfQ18EH8XLxg8GYoajx0UHaodviftKPozhzWSNuk6WEGHRZ1GcUrITLNNuVNSVcZV1lfJWW1Z81qRX5hk52aeaqxrF2vbbBZtGW6qb559GICkgh6Cx4MJg9uFYIcZiEKPRpBVkzqVIJitmuCboZu1pwiofarErJisqrQMtfK3PriTvOq9J8AawFTBxcHzwzrGnspKzLzPMtP72L3a3dsL4Yjjauq66-7sGOyK9tr31_no-tL7CfxL_go=
If I have Empower, should I equip it or Melee Splash is better?
"
Frollino wrote:
If I have Empower, should I equip it or Melee Splash is better?

My take is

4: SRS +Spell Echo +Multistrike +Melee Splash
5: Add Melee Physical Damage
6: Add Empower

Switching Melee Splash for Melee Damage on Full Life or Added Fire Damage for single target bosses if needed

Some people use Minion Damage instead of Melee Physical for a loss of DPS but the option of switching it out for item rarity on easy content
@GuyDark I understand from your skill tree that you have mana problems. Try this version

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABA-4EBwSzCGcI9Ax9DXwOXBB_Fm8XLxg8GjgdFB2qHb4ksCj6KlMsnC0fL28zhzWSOlg8LUGHQqNFfkWdRnFJUUrITLNM_025U1JVxlXWV8lZbVqRXsBfKl-YYpVk52aeaPJqQ2qsavprF2vbbRluqnC7dFWApIIegseDCYPbhWCIQohaj0aP-pBVkzqVIJitmuCboaBCogCnCKh9qsSsmK9ssnC0DLXytz64k7zqvSfAGsBUwcXB88aexq7MvM8y0_vYvdkT2t3bC-GI42rquuvu7BjsivAf8NX31_no-tL-Cg==

@anvilgod you skill tree doesnt work. For your gear you need a big ES helm with hp and resists and for jewellery hp+resists+mana regen

@Frollino Melee splash is for clearing, empower is for bosses
guys, if you ever potentially get empower level 4, will you replace minion damage or melee physical?
actually minion damage gives "increased damage" which doesn't stack with "more damage" so it gives much less dps.

if we got emp 4 should it be:
srs-spellecho-multistrike-meleephysical-empower-meleesplash for AOE
and srs-spellecho-multistrike-meleephysical-empower- (addedfire or melee on full life?) for bosses?

increased duration, on the other hand, would allow up to 42 skulls or more.
Last edited by pocketloox720 on Jan 28, 2015, 8:31:36 PM
Hi,

Such a cool build! Nice work.

I have a question.

If the staff has some physical damage then does it add to raging spirits dps? Or is it waste?
Ty for your time.

Edit: Another question! How do I check the dps of SRS skill?!
Last edited by rdx1312 on Jan 28, 2015, 1:14:22 AM
"
rdx1312 wrote:
Hi,

I have a question.

If the staff has some physical damage then does it add to raging spirits dps? Or is it waste?
Ty for your time.

as mentioned many times before in this topic, all sorts of properties of the staves like physical damage do not affect minions

about measuring DPS there's a way:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1020262
Last edited by pocketloox720 on Jan 28, 2015, 8:33:56 PM
"
pocketloox720 wrote:
"
rdx1312 wrote:
Hi,

I have a question.

Ty for your time.

as mentioned many times before in this topic, all sorts of properties of the staves like physical damage do not affect minions

about measuring DPS there's a way:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1020262

Thanks bro. Very useful information there.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info