[1.3.0 Skill Tree Updated] Rampage | SRS Build | HP | Insane Damage | Atziri Farming | Cheap |

@sejwaldevansh
1. I don't recommend wand+shield, not even on hardcore
2. Only options that apply from searing touch to our build, are the +2 fire and cast speed. The rest do not.
3. You would gain bigger cast speed with pledge of hands, but that will never compensate the +3 fire and enhance is not even close to compare with empower in this setup.
4. By Priority: +2 Fire | +1 Gems | Cast Speed | Mana Regen | Maximum Mana

@Pogrom123 effects on you will increase the effect of clarity too, yes. If arctic armour is to high, just reduce its level till you feel confortable.
@AlexUngur

Appreciate the early reply, a few more questions though

Q.Would you recommend a corrupted Sidhebreath / Atziri's Foible Paua Amulet amulet for end game ?

Q Since we have the minion nodes and stuff , do you suggest other minions skills like zombies and skeletons to save us from damage ?

Q. is there a way to auto use flesh offering ? does it work with cast on melee kill ?

Q.Do you think level 28 SRS will be enough to kill uber ?

PS : i bought Empower level 1 for 10 chaos. My 92 level Duelist gained 25% but the gem takes a lifetime.
So i would recommend others to buy a corrupted level 3 gem , which costs around 2 exalt.

Last edited by sejwaldevansh on Jan 24, 2015, 9:36:20 AM
is there a reason the 50 point leveling tree is empty?
i am 95 lev srs and this build is still playable after nerf whit aa and srs is abit harder but posible
in moment i feel wish to change and try new build
srs is nicr but still have some weknes and expensive to i think

if you wisch tu do uber atziri
u need emp4 30 ex and srs not buyable one for sell for 30 ex

and speed for clearing maps can be better

and one weknes is to if i die or dc on uber atziri and must in there no away i can continue if 4 atzir are up becose i must build my dps up whit making srs and this is not posible

i am tolking now about endgame alot builds cant even do uber atziri

those are only my minds

all maps are durable even whit 4l +iir+iiq gem but sometime u can die
like by 78 dominus those full charge kill u on enchanted map

pity on 77 can kill on ice

and this build is not safe run on uber atziri and i am tired to go on atziri only if i ding level
like i said only my minds from my experience
Why no empowerment on your SRS link? Won't it be a huge boost in dmg compare to like minion or melee dmg?
@sejwaldevansh
1. i would preffer a very good rare amulet with the stats i want
2. when i first created the build i wanted to have zombies but couldn't find a good place to link them so i went without them
3. yes

@wirus_pp nice ones!

@dailyvitamin yes sorry. I don't have time to update the leveling trees for 1.1

@volish2k unfortunetly because of its popularity, srs builds are getting more and more expensive.

@RexZShadow empower is used as a switch gem for bosses till level 3. Only when its level 4 you permanently switch it with minion damage
ah I see, also what gem did you use for leveling? it say flameblast but idk to me it feel so slow =\ any other gem you recommend to level with?
@AlexUngur, does cast speed really help a lot in terms of the number of skulls? I can't get more than 29 and it doesn't change +- 30% cast speed

have you tried
?
is it worth replacing a rare belt like you use?

P.S. awesome build, keep up the good work

Last edited by pocketloox720 on Jan 25, 2015, 3:20:54 AM
@RexZShadow i used flameblast on torment and it's still insane fast, perhaps you are using it wrong. Link it with faster casting and and increase are of effect.

@pocketloox720 immortal flesh wouldn't be that good for us since we don't have that much armour to multiply it with

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info