[1.3.0 Skill Tree Updated] Rampage | SRS Build | HP | Insane Damage | Atziri Farming | Cheap |

all the tree's are messed up and not working properly for 1.3 please check it out.
"
Nonaco wrote:
all the tree's are messed up and not working properly for 1.3 please check it out.

my is working

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA-4EBwSzCGcI9A18EQ8UsBUgFm8XLxg8GYoajx0UHaodviLiKPoqTSycL28zhzWSOlg64TwtPydBh0WdRnFH4klRSshMLUyzTP9NuU3jU1JVxlXWV8lZbVqRX5hk52jyakNqrGvbbRluqm-ecLt9GICkgh6Cx4MJg9uFYIhCj0aP-pM6mK2a4Juhm7WiAKQ5plenCKh9qsSsmK9stAy18rc-uJO86r0nwFTBxcM6xq7KSsy8zzLQgdP72L3ZE9rd2wvhiONq6rrr7uwY7IrwH_DV8kX22vfX-ej60vsJ_gr-jw==
I am currently doing this build in the Torment League.
I have two main questions but some verbose 10000 deadwood in between.

"

- Till level 10 you level up with freeze pulse
- From level 10 you level up with Flameblast. You craft a sceptre with +1 fire and easy peasy. (Recipe: 1 alteration+1 magic sceptre+1 ruby ring)
- I switched to SRS at level 52 when i got a +2 minion helm from xyz and linked: SRS+Multistrike+Spell Echo+Melee Splash.
- I recommend only switching to srs only when its level 12-13 (so lvl 14-15 with +2 helm )
- From this point you can grind easily to level 72+ maps
- IMPORTANT: To speed up the leveling proces, you need to use Flesh Offering constant for the extra DPS till there is no point using it because stuff dies fast anyways
- Its important that you pick the 45% Skill duration near scion start.
- It may feel that its hard at the beginning when you switch to srs, but don't worry you have time to adapt with the playstyle and the damage will grow exponentially.
- With the passive points output you don't even need clarity to level up. At least i didn't.
- When you switch to SRS the first Aura you get is Hatred+Generosity. It will boost their damage greatly. Second aura is Haste, third Clarity. You can switch haste with clarity depending on how you need mana. The last aura you will pick will be Purity of Fire

Is there any other recommended leveling skills other than Flame Blast between 10-52?

I'm still getting great damage from using Flameblast around level 20-30 but I feel having to charge the circle can sometimes be a pain.

I've made use of Arc + Added Lightning while using Herald Of Thunder and the damage is still less then the channeling of flameblast but I feel the application if the monsters are more spread out is better.

Maybe Herald of Ash would be a good addition and increase the spread of damage to the ones who decide to run away.

I have also not taken minion nodes yet as they somewhat confused me. I might be blind but I do not even see anything mentioning the use of minions besides SRS.

Should I be using skeles and zombies with this build until the recommended time to begin using SRS?
"
volish2k wrote:
"
Verac10us wrote:
i was under the impression the EE wasn't triggered by minions and totems. How does totem+arc help your SRS?? Was the Node affect changed?

we have EE arc hit whit lighting then monster is weal for fire/cold your srs have wrath buff

i know how EE works with the damage types. But putting arc on a totem used to nullify the affect. EE is only triggered by self cast spells. Not by totems or traps or minions. So how is it helping here?
For those querying Elemental Equilibrium, here is a quote from http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Elemental_Equilibrium

Totem skills trigger EE as they are treated as your hits. Minion's hits do not count as yours so do not trigger EE.
He who throws dirt is losing ground
I find the leveling advice to be a bit out of date. There are some very nice two handed nodes near the natural path you want to follow. I used a big ol two hander and static strike and it worked great. Molten Strike would work well too depending on your preference. Static Strike seemed superior to me though. The node clusters I am talking about are;

Martial Experience
Master of Force
Path of the Warrior (right off the Scion start)
Butchery (though this one will cost you some Regret Orbs)

Then when you have your +2 Minions Helm, SRS, Spell Echo, Multistrike and Melee Splash you can refund those passives, pick up the Skill Effect Duration nodes and make the switch to SRS full time. I personally just used the first two and spent 7 refund points when I switched to SRS. That seemed to be more than sufficient for leveling at league start.

Of course, if you are leveling in a league where you have currency, then Infernal Blow+Facebreakers+Meginords is probably superior to any other option. But there are many threads about that combo and good advice for leveling up.

As for using other summons, they are pretty much useless compared to your flying mass of death skulls. The only summon I can recommend is Vaal Summon Skeletons for boss fights until your character is tanky enough to handle the exposure. VSS is nice in end game too, but I tend to prefer all my souls going to Vaal Haste gem(s). I believe that Hardcore characters do a summoning hybrid to add survivability but I haven't found that necessary in softcore. You will die a time or ten, but usually because you made a poor decision or ran into a ridiculous rare.
Last edited by Cragwell on Dec 27, 2014, 7:55:42 AM
I think the tree in the OP is meant to look like this. Just going by how it was pre 1.3.

http://poeurl.com/y9Opr18

volish2k has a good alternative in a post above.

"
Hecubas wrote:

Is there any other recommended leveling skills other than Flame Blast between 10-52?

Really, those recommendations meant for starting a totally new toon.
If you have SRS gem and some (not even every one of them) of those essential supports - you could play with SRS right from the start.
I did, now 54 lvl, first time died in a3 Cruel (by opening box iirc). My only lucky find was that rare Multistrike gem, got SRS, Echo and Minion Damage already. Shield+wand for faster cast, mostly Armor+ES equip and I felt great. Problems with mana was solved by obtaining this ring (by other toon), served me well quite awhile, but it's not essential 'cause getting mana regen isn't that hard.

And another good item to mention:

I lost like 200 hp going from 1400 to 1200 by using that, but it was very helpful - much more possibilities in equipment and good resists overall.
In the beginning you can't get a good staff anyway, so I used a rare helm with RRBB and +1 to minions. Raise Zombies/Skellies isn't important, tho Skellies could act like a shield if you know you're going nasty location.
Last edited by Vankesidi on Dec 27, 2014, 11:44:11 AM
Vankesidi,

You should change that Carnage Heart out for an Atziri's Foible. Close to the same effects without all those consequences.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info