The Mathil Tornado/Puncture Spec - Cheap Uber Atziri Viable

I somehow managed to get a drillneck without managing to get 2 5ls. my bow is a 4l, so what gem (I have faster attacks, crit multi, and bow phys dmg attached to puncture), if any, should I switch out for pierce?
faster attacks
Is it okay to use a belly of the beast?
"
DaDweeb wrote:
Is it okay to use a belly of the beast?
yea it work's
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
What about a lioneye's glare?
A lionseye glare is a good bow, neversink has some info on it in his guide if you want to read up. Main problem with it is when your dmg gets high enough you cant evade reflect.
This build is utter bullsht. U dont have any stats for gems, so i have to rock shitty gear,accesories. lvl 65 i have 1.8k hp. Just a walking one shot, and it says this build is ''cheap'' for normal gear u have to spend 10ex - 30ex, or u are just gonna die over and over. Not to mention hardcore leagues ...
Hovadiih if ur not enjoying it i would suggest neversinks tornado shot guide, the focus there is on more life etc. At l65 it shouldnt take long to gain a level and grab a int and or str node.
This is a quick tree i changed to today, i use belly of the beast and have taken profane chemistry instead of going to shadow start have 4700 odd life, dps is 20000 with tornado shot l14/20q and about 30000 using lmp both with power charges up.
Last edited by Fhark on Jan 4, 2015, 8:59:08 PM
Has anyone here killed Uber in Torment with this build after 1.3 patch?
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
"
Hovadiih wrote:
This build is utter bullsht. U dont have any stats for gems, so i have to rock shitty gear,accesories. lvl 65 i have 1.8k hp. Just a walking one shot, and it says this build is ''cheap'' for normal gear u have to spend 10ex - 30ex, or u are just gonna die over and over. Not to mention hardcore leagues ...

The problem's not with the build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info