The Mathil Tornado/Puncture Spec - Cheap Uber Atziri Viable

Hey why not get the power charge from Bandits?

It should be possible to keep it up with Assassins mark.
IGN: Nuppimperator
Have you thougt about skipping pierce gem and get the passive node instead? Increased crit dmg would booast ur dmg alot.
running pcoc and 70% chance to crit herald of ice is really amazing the extra explosions when you shatter help clean up packs
"
Remnence wrote:

Do you feel tanky even in high map/mod areas?

I'm thinking about Grace + Iron Reflexes + Determination as a survival plan, using hybrid armor/eva armor if I can find nice ones. Thoughts?
Hey :) Well i was looking at tornado shot and ice shot... Compared together and it seems ice shot have better damages than tornado shot. What do you think about it ? Maybe i missed something ?
"
Mathil wrote:
"
TeamSlayer23 wrote:
Can I buy that bow you bought for 10c and used whilst leveling? Definitely looking to build this as it looked awesome from the couple minutes of docks you did. I'll give you 12c for it?

Sorry, someone already beat you to it :( There's an Atziri kill video with trash clear that shows the spec off a bit better btw if you only saw the docks example.

Just saw that Atziri video too. I'm at around level 50 and the build is coming along pretty nicely. I was lucky and had a drillneck drop for me and have started using this - noticed you don't include it in your spec and was just wondering if that's because you don't think it's as good as a rare crit quiver, or because you don't think its worth buying for 6+ exalts?

Keep up the good vids!
Always wanted to play a bow build... but it didn't seem very appealing with moderate gear... In 1 month HC dropped a rats nest was wondering where should i use it then today i saw this build.. was busy playing beyond.. then ripped at level 72.. (sad face) had a level 86 shadow from ambush just sitting there with a full respec and the build was doable as a shadow so decided to give it a try.. HOLY SHIT this build is freaking awesome... Hardly ever get hit.. running both grace and hatred... no haralds... damage is insane With very mediocre bow... really easy to gear... very cheap and i had a rats nest so that helped... Awesome build.. I encourage everyone to try it out... thanks for sharing.. most fun build i ever played in POE
Would Alpha's Howl be good with this build ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info