1.2.1 Patch Notes

"
Hodari wrote:
"
gorlace616 wrote:

How about the patch where it doesn't take 3 months to get a master to lvl 8? is that intended? maybe 6 months to a year for casual players?

How about it DOESN'T take 3 months now? Someone's already gotten one master to level 8 and the others to 7 now, just over 1 WEEK in

You realize that guy has a team of people finding masters for him to run right?

And for the morons that are saying "ohh its supposed to be hard" Making it take longer is NOT making it harder, it's just making it more annoying, and more boring. It takes away from something that you can do in game and makes it something you have to wait on RNG for, which is not fun at all.
Well, as for the masters farming, it was probably needed, though I have three "issues" with it:

- It reinforces the belief that unless you exploit every loophole asap, you face disadvantsges., while exploiting them never comes at a cost.

- People ran these areas because Masters are too infrequent, or the XP is too low in the wild, especially for a three month league. The masters system was meant to lower the frustration, I assumed, but GGG seems to fall back in the anti-fun pattern again.

- Getting a master every five to seven runs was not the issue, people making groups and parallel hunting for masters in these areas was. Solo players once more face disadvantages because of group players.

But I guess group farming of dailies still works.
I closed the game to patch after the servers went down, and it's attempting to download 3.4GB.

This patch couldn't possibly be 3.4GB, is Steam fucking with me?
First you take away my Box O' Rocks, and now you're going to force me to buy a bear??? What is this treachery?
Drawn by a haunting voice, you come to the PoE forums. It is an odd place, filled with a motley assortment of feedback... and shameless trolling. There, the whining posts are all around you, and the gamers are silent, as the grind takes ahold of them. One by one, their lives seem lost to its call.
180 mb , prolly ur steam is downloading the whole game again.
"
Marquise wrote:
180 mb , prolly ur steam is downloading the whole game again.

What the hell.. It's not even using the game downloading format. It's using the patch one.
RIP Tidal Island master farming :kappa:

"
Qarl wrote:
meta-crafting mods

Never let it be said that GGG is afraid of complexity. This is why I love you guys.
And I was having so much fun in Fetid pools

Manage to get an average of Level 5 for those masters that can spawn at fetid pools. Zzzzzzzzzz
Rampage IGN : Cool_Hamster
Standard IGN : Hamsterbaby
Standard IGN : HamsterMfer
Please do not hesitate to contact me in game if you have posted or offered on my items.
Regards
One of the new Beyond mobs that use Lightning Strike is severely overtuned. Please look into it.
IGN: Ironmallet
Last edited by Ironmallet on Aug 28, 2014, 11:46:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info