1.2.1 Patch Notes

Version 1.2.1
Content/Features:
  • Added three new cosmetic microtransactions: Formosan Bear Pet, Hussar Wings Back Attachment and the Steam-powered Portal Effect.
  • Added five new crafting mods for level eight masters. These are meta-crafting mods. They affect the rules of what mods can be added or changed on an item.
  • Added new Mastery icons for themed clusters in the passive skill tree.

General Balance:
  • Detonate Dead: We have corrected the cast time to 800ms, as originally stated in the 1.2.0 patch notes.
  • Cyclone: We no longer treat Cyclone as a movement skill for the cases of Karui Spirits or flags in Capture the Flag. Using Cyclone will not cause these attachments to drop.
  • Blackguard soldiers are again too scared to be found in the Sceptre of God in any difficulty.
  • Vaal skills can now trigger other skills. Like before, they can not be triggered themselves.
  • Necromancer Map Bosses now have Map Boss resistances.
  • Devourers no longer spawn in large packs outside of Maps.

Missions:
  • The spawn chance of Masters has been reduced in The Fetid Pool, The Flooded Depths, The Ship Graveyard Cave and The Tidal Island.
  • Monsters spawned by the spirit in Haku missions are now further spread out.
  • We have added eight new friendly aura effects to Elreon's missions.
  • Fixed a variety of issues with Elreon's missions, mostly related to the timing of waves of monsters.
  • We have added a new unique boss to Tora's missions.
  • Replaced Spinesnap in Tora's missions with a new unique boss.
  • The Vorici mission hostage no longer counts for the remaining monster count in an area, but the assassination target does.

Hideouts/Crafting:
  • We have added a Physical Damage mod for rings and amulets at the Blessing Font.

Beyond:
  • We have added three additional variations of Beyond Demons that can appear from the first tier of portals.
  • The Hound of Tzteosh Beyond Demon now uses blue flame instead of red flame.
  • The Hound of Tzteosh Beyond Demon now has a triggerable cast-on-hit Flame Call.

Bug Fixes:
  • Clarissa will now offer the Sewer Keys again if you accidentally lose them.
  • Corrected the names of two decorations - the wooden log doorway is now called 'Palisade Gate' and the stone doorway is now called 'Fortification Door'.
  • Fixed a bug where arrow pierce would not apply to Tornado Shot.
  • Changed back attachments to always hide the default quiver.
  • Fixed a bug where characters could fail to spawn in hideouts in cases where they would have been trapped within a hideout decoration. This will lead to more cases of characters being trapped, but fewer cases of failing to enter a hideout.
  • Fixed a bug where the Secret Library daily mission area would crash in Cruel and Merciless.
  • Fixed a bug with Cyrillic characters in chat.
  • Fixed a client crash when a skill purchased from a master was put directly into an item.
  • Fixed a bug where Righteous Fire could continue to burn enemies after death.
  • Fixed the displayed realm name in the instance management window.
  • Fixed a bug where Animate Guardian would not work in PVP.
  • Fixed a bug where Vagan could become hostile after a Bandit Lord fight was started in the area.
  • Fixed a bug where portals could not be used in Corrupted Side Areas opened with the Hideout Map Device.
  • Fixed a rare instance crash related to mass revive.
  • Fixed a bug where the respawn options did not appear in hideouts.

Sweet!

EDIT:
"
Added five new crafting mods for level eight masters. These are meta-crafting mods. They affect the rules of what mods can be added or changed on an item.

CRAFTING HYPE!
Last edited by Onix095 on Aug 28, 2014, 9:03:31 PM
Oh god the bear.

I'm glad the cyclone stuff is fixed, when I heard about the bug it pushed me to play other characters for a bit.
Last edited by Septile on Aug 28, 2014, 9:02:29 PM
Very nice!
So, after playing in beyond, I noticed that the new stormcall demons are absolutely terrifying. My friend was 2 shot at 4600, max lightning res. I think that it's kind of ridiculous, but I hope with the new small patch that it will be addressed.
Last edited by RedxWolf on Aug 29, 2014, 1:26:03 PM
Nice job.
IGN: LiveD_LivE
Yay.
IGN: Hochep
Sweet
Bear hype
sexy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info