1.2.1 Patch Notes

Nice!
I rarely or never post on forum related to things like this but, this is an expection.
Before anything, i just wanna say i love this game, i've played it ALOT, BUT i hate when something like this is done (bellow).

Problems after this patch:

So, the first small problem, Tora's quest about killing infected mobs doesn't show you the shinny pointing arrow which should lead you to the quest (no, there were no green pools).

Second and a much bigger problem, even tho many may not have realized it, why did you change the damage value of monsters, to higher? I know my charc full back and front, i've encountered every monster that is possible, i know what they do and how much dmg they do, and i`m talking about white/magic/rare monsters, NOT about the demons from the portal. Did you really think noone will notice ? And don't even think about throwing this on multiple-auras, some extra dmg totems i have missed or somethin. I've been playing this game from beta, so when somethin` hits hard with or without a good combo auras, i know it.

Third and the biggest problem: HOW is it possible that in every league so far you, GGG, have done insane changes IN THE MIDDLE of the league ? HOW is it possible you change encounters, monsters that do somethin, to do somethin` else, or add more variety, when after 1-2 weeks people were getting used to what they had? Are you ON PURPOSE trying to reach Blizzard's level ?
Last edited by since5685 on Aug 29, 2014, 10:45:30 AM
Physical damage crafting on rings and amulets...

I see more facebreaker and doomfletch builds on the way :)
IGN: JohnVonNeumann
How haven't you learned by now that this is intentional. Almost every change they make is positive, and in a direction it's fan base likes. Complain about something useful instead next time.

"
since5685 wrote:
I rarely or never post on forum related to things like this but, this is an expection.
Before anything, i just wanna say i love this game, i've played it ALOT, BUT i hate when something like this is done (bellow).

Problems after this patch:

So, the first small problem, Tora's quest about killing infected mobs doesn't show you the shinny pointing arrow which should lead you to the quest (no, there were no green pools).

Second and a much bigger problem, even tho many may not have realized it, why did you change the damage value of monsters, to higher? I know my charc full back and front, i've encountered every monster that is possible, i know what they do and how much dmg they do, and i`m talking about white/magic/rare monsters, NOT about the demons from the portal. Did you really think noone will notice ? And don't even think about throwing this on multiple-auras, some extra dmg totems i have missed or somethin. I've been playing this game from beta, so when somethin` hits hard with or without a good combo auras, i know it.

Third and the biggest problem: HOW is it possible that in every league so far you, GGG, have done insane changes IN THE MIDDLE of the league ? HOW is it possible you change encounters, monsters that do somethin, to do somethin` else, or add more variety, when after 1-2 weeks people were getting used to what they had? Are you ON PURPOSE trying to reach Blizzard's level ?
"Vaal skills can now trigger other skills. Like before, they can not be triggered themselves."

hmmm.... SO, Vaal Cyclone + CoC work again???
Increasing Field of View in PoE: /1236921
"
since5685 wrote:

In case you were living under a rock, here is what you missed: one of the primary purpose of the new leagues is testing new content with a large playerbase, before adding it (or deciding not to add it) to the permanent leagues.
Increasing Field of View in PoE: /1236921

W_T_F___A_R_E___A_L_L____O_F___Y_O_U____M_I_L_L_I_O_N_A_I_R_E_S___?_?_?_?

16 pages and nothing about the insane prices of the MTX...

OW SNAP! last "cheap" MTX that got in game were 70 points (7 dollars) gloves I think!
Pretty much everything else is 150-250+ points.

Fuck me, I love to support the game but I don't feel like spending 20 somewhat bucks on ONE microtransaction!

I even got a bunch of points stored now waiting for a MTX I -really- like then I buy it.
If prices were reduced I probably bought a bunch of things already and bought new points to switch weapon effects or something.

I know a bunch of you just spend money like it's nothing on the game and support GGG that way, but there are also tons of other players out there that would love to support GGG in a way they can easily afford.

TLDR;

These high microtransaction prices don't stimulate me into buying stuff, instead I am saving my points and I am avoiding to buy new points.
★ IGN: Pinockio_the_Transexual or PM me on forums ★
This is nice and all, and I don't understand the meta thing but, why can't we get cyclone to have smart pathing like normal movement? Was it really intended for cycloners to get stuck on every object in the game and only be able to pull off by either stopping the skill or moving the mouse 180 degrees in the other direction?
It seems you have reduced the spawn rate in Tidal Islands to 0 ...
Been trying to get one to spawn for at least an hour now.
Not trying to farm rep, just need to get one mission so I can find the amount of rep for a lv3 zone.

Edit: By the way this is not a complaint but if it is actually 0% I would like so know so I can stop wasting my time. It takes around 30 seconds to go through Tidal Islands.
Last edited by Khisanth on Aug 29, 2014, 1:31:24 PM
Thanks for the update.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info