[1.2.4] SHATTER CHUCK - 3 MILLION SUSTAINABLE DPS (6.7 \W SHOCK & CURSE) - EASY UBER ATZIRI

I am already trashing Vitality ... get a ring with +2 life on hit and the "ideal ammy" should be a +4 life on hit. With that and just 1% regen on tree you don't need any other points or vitality, works great.

You can even do no regen maps if I am not wrong.
Hello,

I've decided to retire all my characters to build and purchase all the items required for this build.
I'm quite disappointed. Not sure if it's because my playstyle is bad with this type of character, however, with my gear I found I have lower DPS, cannot sustain RF for very long even on non-atziri bosses (EX: Dual Academy Boss killed me 5 times :S) and MUCH lower accuracy. Can you please see where I have gone wrong? Thanks...I really don't want to give up on this.

Also reflect is extremely painful, a buuild this expensive shouldn't suffer from reflect at all and should have a way to mitigate it, highly HIGHLY disappointed in that.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMADH0NfA48DkgPxBB_EQ8RUBGWFHEWQBcvGyUc3B0UHU8k4SW8Jwso-ioLLR8vbzW5Nj07fEGWQqNGcUcGS65Ms1AwVdZXyVnzXGtd8l9qY0NknWTnZp5tGW1sb55wUnC7cNVyqXcHe9d-WX_GgKSCx4MJg7aESIV9hxOJ04wLj0aP-pBVkyeVIJuhnKSfy6KjpwinK6yYrKqus7QMtUi4yrl8wBrB88Ntxp7Q0ND12RPZW9rd217b59-K37_hiOkC6hjquuv17BjssPId8uHz6vcy99f46_rS-0U=

"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
With the new 1.3 tree, i plan to play RF based shatter chuck build. With 80% aura effectiveness and +1% max fire res from tree and 8% max fire res from RotP, i could hit 93% max fire res using lvl21 PoF linked with Empower in a +1 gem lioneyes paws. This together with shav ring and lvl21 vitality I could probably turn on RF permanently. What do you think, is this viable?

One more thing, i'm planning to use this wand (will craft leech later on)
. Is this a good starter wand?
"
NaarJitsu wrote:
Hello,

I've decided to retire all my characters to build and purchase all the items required for this build.
I'm quite disappointed. Not sure if it's because my playstyle is bad with this type of character, however, with my gear I found I have lower DPS, cannot sustain RF for very long even on non-atziri bosses (EX: Dual Academy Boss killed me 5 times :S) and MUCH lower accuracy. Can you please see where I have gone wrong? Thanks...I really don't want to give up on this.

Also reflect is extremely painful, a buuild this expensive shouldn't suffer from reflect at all and should have a way to mitigate it, highly HIGHLY disappointed in that.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMADH0NfA48DkgPxBB_EQ8RUBGWFHEWQBcvGyUc3B0UHU8k4SW8Jwso-ioLLR8vbzW5Nj07fEGWQqNGcUcGS65Ms1AwVdZXyVnzXGtd8l9qY0NknWTnZp5tGW1sb55wUnC7cNVyqXcHe9d-WX_GgKSCx4MJg7aESIV9hxOJ04wLj0aP-pBVkyeVIJuhnKSfy6KjpwinK6yYrKqus7QMtUi4yrl8wBrB88Ntxp7Q0ND12RPZW9rd217b59-K37_hiOkC6hjquuv17BjssPId8uHz6vcy99f46_rS-0U=

Sorry, but I don't understand how you were able to obtain all of this gear without getting enough knowledge of PoE.
1. Aca boss is the only boss this build should not facetank. Either range him down or skip.
2. RF can only be sustained with a ruby up and while leeching. It's only meant to burst bosses down.
3. Reflect: Learn how to use flasks. Seriously. People get here and expect to faceroll everything with one hand? Our flasks are very powerful and if you do it right you'll never die to reflect.
4. Accuracy: Don't really know what to say here. You have close to zero accu on gear and complain about it being too low? Ok...
5. Your pathing to Sovereignty is wrong. We don't need the reserve nodes, instead go through the aura effect nodes.
6. All of this is mentioned in the guide.
^
Everything the person above me wrote.
You need flat Accuracy. Almost everyone posting gear has accuracy. Tom makes a good point in the guide about how you need accuracy. Yet you have next to NO flat accuracy. You need flat accuracy for the % accuracy picked up to even be a tad effective.

You can't faceroll reflect. Nowhere is it stated that you are supposed to. In the example video Tom makes of it, he presses resistence flasks ALL THE TIME.
You either have to do that or use Promise flasks. Then you will be fine.

If you somehow decided to just sell everything else and go for this build, this is stuff you should have picked up. Cus it's mentioned A LOT.

If you wan't a nobrainer build this is not the build you are looking for, exile.
I leveled this to a 100, you can do it just fine. IF YOU LEARN TO USE YOUR FLASKS IF NOT THINGS ARE GONNA FRIGGIN MURDER YOU.
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
A question.

If Acuity doesn't stop this build from dying to reflect, then what is the purpose of it? Surely Maligaro's is a better option then.

If I still need to be careful against reflect mobs and "press flasks or die" with Acuity I may as well just use Maligaro's and do more dps and press flasks and survive. Reflect is not an issue with Maligaro's if pressing flasks or if playing solo. Sometimes I kill reflect mobs without even noticing. I also noticed using Arctic Breath also helps mitigate some risk of dying to reflect because your attacks don't pierce an entire reflect pack before you notice the reflect aura. As opposed to freezing pulse.

Acuity is that little bit safer and can keep you from dying in long mapping sessions, when you get careless and shoot into a reflect pack. You get that extra 1-2 seconds to react.
With Mali's you loose that advantage cuz of no instant leech and the bigger crits.

"
SaiyanZ wrote:
A question.

If Acuity doesn't stop this build from dying to reflect, then what is the purpose of it? Surely Maligaro's is a better option then.

If I still need to be careful against reflect mobs and "press flasks or die" with Acuity I may as well just use Maligaro's and do more dps and press flasks and survive. Reflect is not an issue with Maligaro's if pressing flasks or if playing solo. Sometimes I kill reflect mobs without even noticing. I also noticed using Arctic Breath also helps mitigate some risk of dying to reflect because your attacks don't pierce an entire reflect pack before you notice the reflect aura. As opposed to freezing pulse.

The instant leech still heals you up to full instantly, the reflect damage is just a bit higher than the heal without flasks, but keep in mind we are talking about millions of DPS. If you fight atziri or other hard content you want your ES to not slowly regenerate from leech but to instantly re-fill. Check out my videos and closely watch the ES pool.
IGN: Pirteloli
all these über items you guys are posting.. meanwhile I have to take VP and using a leech gem to survive..

Im Jelly tho.. :(

EDIT; I do not have shavs etc.
Last edited by lillbysen on Dec 8, 2014, 10:42:37 AM
"
ImbaGaijiin wrote:
With the new 1.3 tree, i plan to play RF based shatter chuck build. With 80% aura effectiveness and +1% max fire res from tree and 8% max fire res from RotP, i could hit 93% max fire res using lvl21 PoF linked with Empower in a +1 gem lioneyes paws. This together with shav ring and lvl21 vitality I could probably turn on RF permanently. What do you think, is this viable?

One more thing, i'm planning to use this wand (will craft leech later on)
. Is this a good starter wand?

Bump, answer please
Mortal conviction just got nerfed to 50%.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info