[1.2.4] SHATTER CHUCK - 3 MILLION SUSTAINABLE DPS (6.7 \W SHOCK & CURSE) - EASY UBER ATZIRI

"
Tom94 wrote:
"
MrH4T wrote:
Correct me if im wrong, but couldnt three 4% 'less mana reserved' nodes compensate the loss of 10% less mana reserved from nerfed Mortal Conviction? (12%>10% if that is indeed the correct math)

That's not exactly how the math works, but don't worry, we will be fine with the new tree.

nice
Wise words buff -> balance <- nerf , need to happen , deal with it
"
Chuca79 wrote:

My life pool goes to 27 (Barrage cost with support gems is 22). If you feel more comfortable with a bigger pool, just take the two Reduced Mana Reservation nodes from Sovereignty instead of the two Aura Effect nodes.

Hope it helps.

Why is your barrage cost 22? Did you level it? Pretty sure my one costs 15.
IGN: Pirteloli
Hello guys, Tom94, can you please give us some news about the build, are we getting a new aura? dropping one? what level would we need now to be "comfortable". Please, i am begging you, i am eating my nails since i have dropped a considerable amount of currency into the build and really like it A LOT..! let us know plz.

Thanks and have a nice day.
"
Tom94 wrote:
"
Chuca79 wrote:

My life pool goes to 27 (Barrage cost with support gems is 22). If you feel more comfortable with a bigger pool, just take the two Reduced Mana Reservation nodes from Sovereignty instead of the two Aura Effect nodes.

Hope it helps.

Why is your barrage cost 22? Did you level it? Pretty sure my one costs 15.

Yes, using a leveled one from another build. With an unleveled the cost will be 15, so calculations for reserved mana are even better.
- Attack and Spell DPS Calculator (view-thread/977942)
- IIQ/IIR balance guide (view-thread/725812)
Spoiler
https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMADH0NfA48DkgOXA_EEH8RDxFQEZYUcRZAFy8bJRzcHRQdTySwJOElvCj6KgstHy9vNbk2PTt8QZZCo0V-RnFHBkuuTLNQMFfJWfNca1yKXfJfamNDZJ1mnmr6bRltbG-ecFJwu3DVcql3B3vXfll_xoCkglOCx4MJhEiFfYbRhxOJ04wLj0aP-pBVkyeVIJuhnKSfy6KjpyusmKyqrrO0DLVIuMq5fMAawfPDbcUoxp7P6dDQ0PXZE9lb217b59-K37_hiOkC6hjquuv17BjssPId8uHz6vcy99f46_rS-0U=

is this how the new build should look like or we need more reduce reservation?
Is there any mechanic on the build that would be broken if we try to make it with mana ?

Is it possible ? I am trying to theory craft a mana version ...
"
DimiMura wrote:
Spoiler
https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMADH0NfA48DkgOXA_EEH8RDxFQEZYUcRZAFy8bJRzcHRQdTySwJOElvCj6KgstHy9vNbk2PTt8QZZCo0V-RnFHBkuuTLNQMFfJWfNca1yKXfJfamNDZJ1mnmr6bRltbG-ecFJwu3DVcql3B3vXfll_xoCkglOCx4MJhEiFfYbRhxOJ04wLj0aP-pBVkyeVIJuhnKSfy6KjpyusmKyqrrO0DLVIuMq5fMAawfPDbcUoxp7P6dDQ0PXZE9lb217b59-K37_hiOkC6hjquuv17BjssPId8uHz6vcy99f46_rS-0U=

is this how the new build should look like or we need more reduce reservation?

If you don't have unwavering you will get stunned and you will not attack as much/as fast.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMA34rpAkuuGyXZW20ZEVA1uacrHU8tH8UoTLOVIFAwrrNFfsHz215Blg5coqNcihEP0PVq-n_GrJh-WRGWHNz31w5IkyeESJuh44RjQ13ytAxca49GNj3y4XDVRnHqusNtHRTssEcGidPhiIMJDXyOZPrSjAvb59DQcFIdqm-eV8n3pmaeFy-5fF9qj_rP6SoLnKQo-rb6wBoWQGTnJLDr9ewYglPz6ocTgscaOFnzhX1V1kKjZJ1wu3cHDH2QVayqgKTyHdkTEH9yqS9vxp73MuoY-OsUcQ483786UiW8hmA26AHnpzCfyw==

You need offline calc to look at that build.

With the 1.3 tree you will likely have to forgo crit multi to maintain auras. Or drop an aura and not run shavs ring like some people have suggested earlier in the thread for when this change came about.

"
chromafunk wrote:
Is there any mechanic on the build that would be broken if we try to make it with mana ?

Is it possible ? I am trying to theory craft a mana version ...

Less auras, inability to use lightning warp. You need to get unwavering anyway so theres absolutely no reason not to go mortal conviction/bm if you are using vitality. If you forgo getting unwavering you are forced into using eye or lioneye's paws or kaom's boots for not getting stunned which would kill your ES. You also likely wouldn't be able to run haste unless you have GODLY resist gear which with our gear set isn't really viable without mirror weapon/shield.
IGN: Srslyagain
PM me bins on items I bid on if you have one.
Last edited by Shodokan123 on Dec 11, 2014, 5:55:14 AM
-I don't run vitality, it is actually not needed at all on the current tree 1.2. Actually it was stupidly cheap in terms of resources to run this build at level 94 Scion I had the build fisnihed ... :D

- I never use light warp, 3 wasted slots for the shitty move skill is a luxury

-Going mana you get much more ES than going mortal conviction 40% + ES

-there are 3 nodes for 55% chance to avoid being cast interrupted when stunned on the witch

Overall, might be worth a try I guess. Another idea is to use an insane CoC dagger off hand so you can use whirling blades.

Tree here

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAAKPqCxw18V8mDCUZxtAzquuGIe9eP-n_GHNyTJ1yKwfOio6crNbkdTy0flSBQMEyz217DbVxrhEj316yYEQ-PRpuhRwbQ0F9q2-djQ_LhDkgRlnBSidNw1V3ydweHE5ykb57GnhB_DH25fIwL7LA2PeOE-tIdFBcvJLBCo4Ckm7XDOspKGo_22vsJGYovb9kTcLvsGGTn8h1knev10PVBlq6zBUKFfRZAZp62-vemjmQfxyt4LJwtix2qVdYPxDt8uMqMdrcxwBq31ttZLaixkF8qdFURLysKtvdq-g5cRX7z6ioL

Last edited by chromafunk on Dec 11, 2014, 6:58:04 AM
Waiting for 1.3 tree :)
but how u resolve the problem from the distance between bloodmagic and unwearing stance?
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
Last edited by Hitma47 on Dec 11, 2014, 12:58:13 PM
Hmm, neither of the 2 above trees have 80% aura effectiveness, losing out on a bit of max resist and I thought 'chance to avoid interruption from stuns while casting' is for casting spells and not attacks?

This is my attempt at the new tree:

Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMA34rpAkuuGyXZW20ZEVA1uacrHU8tH0yzlSBQMEV-wfPbXg5coqNcihEPavp_xg_ErJh-WRGWHNw7fPfXDkiTJ7jKhEiboeOEY0Nd8rQMXGuPRjY98uFw1UZx6rrDbR0U7LBHBonT4YiDCQ18jmT60owL2-fQ0HBSb55XyfemZp4XL7l8X2qP-ioLnKQo-rb6wBoWQCSw7Bh71_PqhxOCx3GFWfOFfUKjcLt3Bwx9VymsqoCk2RMQf0bXcqkvb8ae9zLqGPjrFHEOPN-_OlIlvIZgYVI26IbRAecnC6cwg7afy_Kcbpf3vg==

Might be able to take out Vitality by using Lust for Carnage? Kinda worried about life cost when using curses though. Maybe Elreon's ring can be used. Swap out those 3 points and put them in reduced reservation if it doesn't work well, I guess.

Probably swap out Throatseeker for Doom Cast actually...
IGN: Sudoku
Last edited by soundee on Dec 11, 2014, 1:08:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info