[1.2.4] SHATTER CHUCK - 3 MILLION SUSTAINABLE DPS (6.7 \W SHOCK & CURSE) - EASY UBER ATZIRI

"
Tom94 wrote:
Haha, I think this is the first build ever released which uses Righeous Fire in the originally intended way by the GGG developers. Correct me if I am wrong. :P
I made a RF Templar that was net 0% regen, I had all of a 9k Flame Surge for leeching, at lvl70. :-P

Actually don't you remember they did a build of the week way back with RF that wasn't sustained.
Very impressive videos. I enjoy reading the summaries of the work you do. :)

Suggestion: #1 make a DPS calc in google sheets, as general as possible. #2 make 10/50/100exalt versions of the build if possible. :)
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
Last edited by MatrixFactor on Aug 27, 2014, 4:44:43 PM
Ah i remember when u could get voidbattery for 8ex. Now or soon probably like 50ex a piece.
IGN: Reoxy
I think that's no possible to make good build under 1000EX. Ultraexpensive bilds (no like yours, dear MatrixFactor) are uber atziri capable...fact
"
ProudLikeAGod wrote:
"
Tom94 wrote:
Haha, I think this is the first build ever released which uses Righeous Fire in the originally intended way by the GGG developers. Correct me if I am wrong. :P
I made a RF Templar that was net 0% regen, I had all of a 9k Flame Surge for leeching, at lvl70. :-P

Actually don't you remember they did a build of the week way back with RF that wasn't sustained.

Don't remember, and thanks for clarifying. :)

"
MatrixFactor wrote:
Very impressive videos. I enjoy reading the summaries of the work you do. :)

Suggestion: #1 make a DPS calc in google sheets, as general as possible. #2 make 10/50/100exalt versions of the build if possible. :)

Glad you like the guide. I don't feel like something as complicated as a google spreadsheet needs to be used for this. There are just a few variables which make a simple and quick formula for deriving the DPS from tooltip values. :)

Regarding the 10/50/100exalt versions... those would be reeeeeally weak and couldn't cope with many things like reflect etc. Also they'd be very straightforward CoC builds which exist everywhere already. This build is more about how to combine several aspects of endgame items to obtain a reflect-proof and tanky DPS machine superior to other straightforward builds with similar gear.
IGN: Pirteloli
Kinda disappointed that just few days ago i made my own mjölner build. Now i want to do this :(
IGN: Reoxy
If the build is based on legacy items...no thanks. Nvm, nice video, thanks for sharing.
Hi, how necessary is a second Void battery? I got about 80% of those items and really want to try it out. But I only got 1 Void Battery.
IGN: Sogano
impressive..
IGN: ColdFloor

"Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. But today is a gift, and that is why it's called the present"
Bump for my bro tom.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info