[1.2.4] SHATTER CHUCK - 3 MILLION SUSTAINABLE DPS (6.7 \W SHOCK & CURSE) - EASY UBER ATZIRI

"
Minatg wrote:
If the build is based on legacy items...no thanks. Nvm, nice video, thanks for sharing.

All the items in this build can still be obtained. There is no need for the legacy versions of Shavronne's Revelation and Shavronne's Wrappings.
IGN: Pirteloli
As I understand, 3 attacks in sec., whether critical attack is considered for once for one attack, not for a series..This means, that we trigger each linked Spell 3 * 0.521 = 1.6 times per second.
"
doka001 wrote:
As I understand, 3 attacks in sec., whether critical attack is considered for once for one attack, not for a series..This means, that we trigger each linked Spell 3 * 0.521 = 1.6 times per second.

Yeah, critical strikes are considered per attack, but Cast On Critical Strike is rolled for each hit, not for each attack. In fact only the 91.9% chance portion is rolled per attack. The rest that results in the final 0.521 factor is rolled per hit already, making this build quite reliably by causing triggered spells with almost every attack.
Last edited by Tom94 on Aug 27, 2014, 5:56:35 PM
Doing the build already, gear:

Spoiler

I'm level 96, so a few more nodes then Tom.
Also had the currency to afford a mirrored ammy. As it is now there is no perfect amulet to get mirrored for this build. The phys is useless, t1 flat ES would be better - but it aint out there. So atm this is BIS.

And the build is sexy as fuck.
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
Great build, however with the nerf of coc gem (-20%)
VoidB lowest price coming in at around 38-40 exalts

this build is one of the most expensive and utilizes an extremely nerfed skill.

"
this build utilizes an extremely nerfed skill.

So? What's your point? That this build would have been better in 1.1.0? If you have 2.1M DPS and can solo uber, who the fuck cares if it could have been better in the past?

Great build and guide, Tom.
IGN: BaiBhai | BhaiBhai | Bhailo

How do you deal with No Regen maps?

You said the build can deal with all map mods but I don't really see a way od dealing with no regen mod.
IGN:
Jiaozy - Jiaozy[something]
"
Jiaozy wrote:

You said the build can deal with all map mods but I don't really see a way od dealing with no regen mod.

Just dont pop RF, atziri gloves do the work for leech

sick build man, bravo!
Shop:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/242144

IGN: phatdood
"
Jiaozy wrote:

I don't use Vitality on those maps and use a Life flask instead of a Quicksilver flask. This way I have around 400 life to spend on barrages (which is like 25 barrage shots) between using my life flask.

In addition to that Shavronne's Revelation still regenerates my ES. No-regen only applies to life and mana regeneration! Even Righteous Fire still works. ;)

"
phatdood wrote:
"
Jiaozy wrote:

Just dont pop RF, atziri gloves do the work for leech

sick build man, bravo!

As described above RF actually still works, even on no-regen maps. :)

"
Bhaisabh wrote:
"
this build utilizes an extremely nerfed skill.

So? What's your point? That this build would have been better in 1.1.0? If you have 2.1M DPS and can solo uber, who the fuck cares if it could have been better in the past?

Great build and guide, Tom.

Glad you like it!

In fact with the increased amount of spell critical strike chance and multiplier nodes, with the increased critical strike chance of Arc, with the addition of Herald of Ice and with the buff of Mortal Conviction this build got buffed overall in this patch, despite the CoC "nerf" which basically just rebalanced the whole thing to not be completely OP with the buffed spell crit. ;)
Last edited by Tom94 on Aug 27, 2014, 6:55:15 PM
"
Tom94 wrote:
"
Jiaozy wrote:

I don't use Vitality on those maps and use a Life flask instead of a Quicksilver flask. This way I have around 400 life to spend on barrages (which is like 25 barrage shots) between using my life flask.

In addition to that Shavronne's Revelation still regenerates my ES. No-regen only applies to life and mana regeneration! Even Righteous Fire still works. ;)
Oh, I see!

My main concern was for the life to spend on attaccking, not for the ES or anything else, I expressed myself badly!

Low tier life flask that you can use more often and last longer, I guess?

EDIT:
Come to think of it, the "9 life on kill" affix on my ring might come in real handy on no regen! :D
IGN:
Jiaozy - Jiaozy[something]
Last edited by Jiaozy on Aug 27, 2014, 7:15:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info