[1.2.4] SHATTER CHUCK - 3 MILLION SUSTAINABLE DPS (6.7 \W SHOCK & CURSE) - EASY UBER ATZIRI

is this HC viable? Kappa
Thinking of doing this build as templar since i have a 89 without a specced tree

somehting like
Still have to get like 75 exa to buy a battery and a revelation

but do you think it would be just as fine with 1 void battery, starting as templar and using this shield:
to make up for the loss of crit chance, spell damage and ES that i lose from starting as a witch?
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Last edited by VictorDoom on Aug 27, 2014, 7:48:13 PM
"
Jiaozy wrote:

Low tier life flask that you can use more often and last longer, I guess?

EDIT:
Come to think of it, the "9 life on kill" affix on my ring might come in real handy on no regen! :D

I just use a random high-tier life flask. No need to minmax the regeneration time since the life pool is so large relatively. Of course if you want to further optimize it then you should use a lower-tier life flask, but it's by no means necessary.

"
is this HC viable? Kappa

If you play with a life leech gem, use an ES shield and take more ES nodes, then yeah. In general, just make a way more tanky version of this build which doesn't die to reflect if flasks aren't up.

"
VictorDoom wrote:
Thinking of doing this build as templar since i have a 89 without a specced tree

somehting like
Still have to get like 75 exa to buy a battery and a revelation

but do you think it would be just as fine with 1 void battery, starting as templar and using this shield:
to make up for the loss of crit chance, spell damage and ES that i lose from starting as a witch?

You will lose quite some damage, but the build will still work with 1 void battery. Playing a templar will also make you have lower ES than an equally levelled witch.
IGN: Pirteloli
Last edited by Tom94 on Aug 27, 2014, 7:31:00 PM
"
Tom94 wrote:

"
is this HC viable? Kappa

If you play with a life leech gem, use an ES shield and take more ES nodes, then yeah. In general, just make a way more tanky version of this build which doesn't die to reflect if flasks aren't up.

Acuity are basically unavailable in HC, and absolutely unattainable in a 3 month HC league.

I'm curious to see how this build could possibly survive versus reflect w/ zero spell block and no instant leech. Blood Rage + the RF 1 life trick is also not going to happen in HC, at least not without wasting a flask spot for dispels burning.

The real question for HC is if you can't merk vaals/trio/atziri instantly, and you can't leech instantly, what happens?

I'd like to see a variant of this w/ the new dual weild block nodes & lazhwar, or possibly rathpith/lazhwar and the block nodes that are immediately adjacent to the tree.
@BeerPact
"
muir wrote:
"
Tom94 wrote:

"
is this HC viable? Kappa

Acuity are basically unavailable in HC, and absolutely unattainable in a 3 month HC league.

I'm curious to see how this build could possibly survive versus reflect w/ zero spell block and no instant leech. Blood Rage + the RF 1 life trick is also not going to happen in HC, at least not without wasting a flask spot for dispels burning.

The real question for HC is if you can't merk vaals/trio/atziri instantly, and you can't leech instantly, what happens?

I'd like to see a variant of this w/ the new dual weild block nodes & lazhwar, or possibly rathpith/lazhwar and the block nodes that are immediately adjacent to the tree.

You'd get Vaal Pact rather than playing without instant leech. Some random life flask or even Life Gain on Hit on ring / ammy would be enough to sustain your life.
IGN: Pirteloli
Not a single void battery selling on rampage right now ;( sigh
::sigh:: I make a crit FP witch that I was planning on getting a Void Battery for and they triple in price in a single day. GG. Now I have to figure out a different weapon on the pure principle of not paying 120ex for a wand worth no where near that.
I can give you love, rocking horses, and dancing!
Why does this build not, instead, use Malachi's Simula?
"
Why does this build not, instead, use Malachi's Simula?

After BM on the tree you get Mortal Conviction, so you get 60% less aura reservation.
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
Dropped in to let you know that you can drop Quickness and a dex node in the shadow area, and get an INT node instead. Might as well take off the two 20% incr crit chance nodes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info