[1.2.4] SHATTER CHUCK - 3 MILLION SUSTAINABLE DPS (6.7 \W SHOCK & CURSE) - EASY UBER ATZIRI

"
"
forzazx6 wrote:
"
donong wrote:
Spoiler
can someone help me out there?i would say i have put together a pretty decent setup for this build but i just somehow dont seem to be doing enough damage and especially leech with any gem setup.heres my tree

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMADH0NfA48DkgPqxB_EQ8RUBGWFHEWQBcvGyUc3B0UHU8ksCW8KPoqCy0fL281uTY9QZZCo0ZxRwZLrkyzUDBXyVnzXGtcil3yX2pjQ2SdZp5tGW1sb55wUnC7cNVyqXcHe9d-WX_GgKSCx4MJhEiFfYbRhxOJ04wLj0aP-pBVkyeVIJuhnKSfy6KjpyusmKyqrrO0DLVIuXzAGsHzw23GntDQ0PXZE9lb217b59-K37_hiOkC6hjquuv17BjssPId8uHz6vcy99f46_rS

and my gear

my main problem is that even with 2% leech i don't leech enough with acuity and that reflect is a hard problem for me since without being cursed my resistances stand at 82/82/83. i have read about people who have not popped flasks and yet can still not die against reflect.i tested this in a map with only ele reflect and even with 2% cold leech i got pretty fucked by reflect fast.anyone can tell me the problem?

my ES with the shield stands at 7k and 5.5k if i dual wield the wands.anyone can help me out here?

If you don't want to worry about reflect you need to go with the life variation with life leech gem and less dmg, I never once died to reflect.

What did you expect from a build that has tons on tons of dps with just 2% leech tbh? hope you learned your lesson!

why so rude dude? He just asked for suggestions how to survive.

B2T: Ok m8, I had same prob as you. First I was dual wielding using 2 voids and died occasionally to ref - it sucked a lot so I even considered changing build.

I can rly suggest to get a shield even If you'll sacrifice a bit of dmg - it's worth it.

Also like MindR stated use 2 primises and 3 surgeons and you will be on the safe side of life.

Here's my EQ, I got a bit more dmg and still never die to reflect - it's even not a prob at all when using flasks properly

Spoiler

Hope I could help

ahh i see alright thanks guys for the advice and to MindR as well for the input its greatly appreciated!and @maikanafufaika you should quality your second atziri's promise!
ign:JaqenHghar

warbands
nah got a second perfect one but using it on my other char atm
IGN Soultakerr
I mean this game is pretty balanced, as soon as you do too much dmg, reflect mechanism will put you in check, it's to be expected.

I'm simply surprised how many people put in 500ex (or 100ex) and they don't know how to combat reflect, it sounds fishy you know.
"
forzazx6 wrote:
I mean this game is pretty balanced, as soon as you do too much dmg, reflect mechanism will put you in check, it's to be expected.

I'm simply surprised how many people put in 500ex (or 100ex) and they don't know how to combat reflect, it sounds fishy you know.

Doesn't have to be fishy at all. Remember Tom94 has a video of him doing elemental reflect maps posted in the guide. Many people will not have played COC builds before - maybe they did like, idk - summoner before this build? Seeing Tom's video then reading about people blowing it all on reflect and surviving then would maybe make them think they would be fine.

Note: Tom loves flasks, he's the master flaskpresser and he presses all 3 of his eleflasks every 4.6th second when doing elemental reflect maps.

Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
I Run this build right now, best clear speed, some thoughts for the 1.2 patch? you think this build is still available?

ty for share this build and answering a lot of questions that we do
Wise words buff -> balance <- nerf , need to happen , deal with it
"
PabloCappone wrote:
I Run this build right now, best clear speed, some thoughts for the 1.2 patch? you think this build is still available?

I assume you mean the next patch, which we know nothing specific about. Well... we know nothing specific about it regarding this build, so who knows.
"
MindR wrote:
"
PabloCappone wrote:

I assume you mean the next patch, which we know nothing specific about. Well... we know nothing specific about it regarding this build, so who knows.

typo = 1.3 XD , ty for answer, have to wait then
https://github.com/EmmittJ/PoESkillTree/releases/tag/2.1.0

new tree :S .. US 3 point more , damn...

hope any shater veteran give a new tree for the respect.

Have good loot
Last edited by PabloCappone on Dec 3, 2014, 9:28:29 PM
Mm, I think it will be fine from the first looks of it. Multi will be lost, more damage against status-enemies gaines. Minor nerf to True Strike. Heartseeker for those who use Headhunter is untouched.
Pathing to Unwavering will cost 6 points. Will drop first node in Champion of the Cause obv.

So far so good, but we only see half the picture. There's still changes to gems, items and so on. Other mechanics of the build might change.

I presume Tom will be back for the new patch, if not I'll post a tree and info about changes etc.
"
MindR wrote:
Mm, I think it will be fine from the first looks of it. Multi will be lost, more damage against status-enemies gaines. Minor nerf to True Strike. Heartseeker for those who use Headhunter is untouched.
Pathing to Unwavering will cost 6 points. Will drop first node in Champion of the Cause obv.

So far so good, but we only see half the picture. There's still changes to gems, items and so on. Other mechanics of the build might change.

I presume Tom will be back for the new patch, if not I'll post a tree and info about changes etc.

Yeah, I'll do some theorycrafting. Tree looks aresome so far. Arcane potency moved into range (yay!), we get 2% penetration and some decent elemental damage from templar changes (double yay!), we need more pathing for unwavering (nay) but wait, Lust for Carnage is then only 3 points away and enables us to potentially stop using Vitality and save some nodes or take another aura. Or alternatively spend another 4 nodes to get zealot's oath (which is now VERY close to our path) and regen ES like a boss without using Shavronne's Revelation. Or keep revelation and regen even more.

The crit multi nerf isn't that bad since spell damage nodes add about the same amount of damage to us and we don't have many extra points to spare in the first place, especially with the skill tree changes. :)

Also the now buffed shield defences nodes are great when using a high-ES shield. Better than most ES nodes.

Also I'd like to note, that the 30% increased damage against status enemies is pretty bad. It's 36% conditional damage for 2 nodes whereas the 2 witch start nodes for spell damage are 32% unconditional damage. Would prefer those since they also work for instance against atziri.
IGN: Pirteloli
Last edited by Tom94 on Dec 4, 2014, 6:26:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info