[1.2.4] SHATTER CHUCK - 3 MILLION SUSTAINABLE DPS (6.7 \W SHOCK & CURSE) - EASY UBER ATZIRI

Amazing build! slaying evyerthing super easly.

did yesterday Ele ref+Enfeeble map with tom,
he didn't get lower than 80% for those who wondered if this build can do reflect.
It looks awesome and I have most of the gems in my hardcore chest but how do I start as a level 1 witch, I saw this on the first page :
"
Being at least level 75 is recommended for playing this version of the build. Below level 75 a lot of Energy Shield would have to be sacrificed to get the build working well.
-Nerf
"
robin_nerf wrote:
It looks awesome and I have most of the gems in my hardcore chest but how do I start as a level 1 witch, I saw this on the first page :
"
Being at least level 75 is recommended for playing this version of the build. Below level 75 a lot of Energy Shield would have to be sacrificed to get the build working well.
Good point, a simple leveling guide would be appreciated :)
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
"
Dkodr wrote:
"
robin_nerf wrote:
"
Good point, a simple leveling guide would be appreciated :)

You should probably level as something else. Since crit builds are a pain to level.
Should switch to this once you've reached 75.
Also with the free respec the "old" players might just wanna respec into this beauty.
Last edited by pathofexiletoon on Aug 28, 2014, 4:10:05 PM
well shoot. sold my 2 void batteries and some other stuff for a defunct mjolners couple months ago. Now it's GG lols!

nice build
well happy to see the buzz around this build.

no levelling guide needed - comon there are thousands of levelling builds out there - this is meant to be an endgame build.. if you need a levelling build then make a CI Witch facebreaker. - that will easily get you to 75+.
I have a lvl76 arc witch, and even if I could respec all the passives into this tree, it's my first char on poe- which is to say I'm waaaay to poor to afford the gear on this build. Never seen an ex drop.

Are there any recommendations for cheaper eq or alternatives for this build?

Or maybe a kick ass build that's off of arc, 1.2 ready that does have cheaper gear?
"
saxisa wrote:
I have a lvl76 arc witch, and even if I could respec all the passives into this tree, it's my first char on poe- which is to say I'm waaaay to poor to afford the gear on this build. Never seen an ex drop.

Are there any recommendations for cheaper eq or alternatives for this build?

Or maybe a kick ass build that's off of arc, 1.2 ready that does have cheaper gear?

I'm really unsure what do you mean by your question. If you mean to ask, whether there are other "similar builds", than no, honestly not that many builds out there which would trivialize the end game this much, i can only think of a couple, and this one's probably the "cheaper" one because of the amount of uniques it utilizes instead of mirrored/self crafted gear.

Arc in itself IS a build, there are many variations of it but generally they are all similar and require same stats on gear, if you do some research i'm sure you will find general directions in which you should develop your character.

This build in particular does require certain high end gears which are hard to reach on the first character, hence it being told many times over in the thread, that this is an END game build, which will carry you through 90s like a train. That, and the fact that you can easily farm uber atziri which is the hardest challenge in the game.

Either way props to mister tom, I think I'll be giggling over that 3 shot 3 guardians killed gif forever.
What a MONSTER!
IGN:GT_Tea
Guess i gotta start saving for them gloves :( regret not buying them when they were cheaper, do you reckon normal atziri is possible with all the gear but no gloves and relying on the belt and flask?
Last edited by mgcrywolf09 on Aug 29, 2014, 2:59:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info