[1.2.4] SHATTER CHUCK - 3 MILLION SUSTAINABLE DPS (6.7 \W SHOCK & CURSE) - EASY UBER ATZIRI

"
mgcrywolf09 wrote:
Guess i gotta start saving for them gloves :( regret not buying them when they were cheaper, do you reckon normal atziri is possible with all the gear but no gloves and relying on the belt and flask?

It'd be hard since your leech is capped severely. If you go GGGRBB shav's and use Life Leech, then go Vaal Pact in the tree, then you should be able to do Atziri without any issues. Even with half the DPS this build is still stronger than most.
IGN: Pirteloli
haha Nice build indeed.
I felt so warmed because I see so many familiar faces that hasn't give up CoC after the nerf.

TY for pushing barrage coc to another climax.
Managed to kill atziri normal without the gloves was sketchy though mostly on the trio bosses but doable xD
Just my 2 cents. Maybe someone figured that out before. Fire Penetration gem is better than Arc or AB vs Atziri because of her 75% resistances.

Not a native speaker, sorry for grammar.
Last edited by valares on Aug 29, 2014, 12:02:04 PM
Is there a way to sustain RF without loosing ES?

I don't realy know RF mechanics but if with lvl21 purity of fire + empower we could sustain it, would not it be very good? Or perhaps just using void batteryand using the shield ?
Don't even bother. We all know what happens with the OP shit.
"
valares wrote:
Just my 2 cents. Maybe someone figured that out before. Fire Penetration gem is better than Arc or AB vs Atziri because of her 75% resistances.

Not a native speaker, sorry for grammar.

Yes I am aware of that. I forgot pointing it out in the guide so thank you for posting it! :)
The reason I am not doing it is, because I'd have to re-colour my shav's to 4 offcolours (GGGRBB) for the sole purpose of doing that. Since AB + FB is already enough damage I didn't bother.
Last edited by Tom94 on Aug 29, 2014, 1:44:51 PM
atm i dont get why you skilled like you did. Why dont you take spelldmg and castspeed nodes instead of shild and flask effekt. shouldnt it be massive more dmg?

or for example why taking Quickness on the right side to get to depth perception?
Does it benefits you somehow?

the way through the intnote could give you a extra skill point for something more important or it ist just the 5% runspeed?

give me a hint plx
"
Blutspakt wrote:
atm i dont get why you skilled like you did. Why dont you take spelldmg and castspeed nodes instead of shild and flask effekt. shouldnt it be massive more dmg?

or for example why taking Quickness on the right side to get to depth perception?

the way through the intnote could give you a extra skill point for something more important or it ist just the 5% runspeed?

give me a hint plx

First of all cast speed is completely useless for this build since we trigger our spells with Barrage which is an attack. Spell damage would barely have any effect since we already get so much from our Void Batteries and some other sources. Flask Effect gives us insane leech with Atziri's Promise and insane resistances close to 100% with resistance flasks.

I take quickness since blood rage and haste require a certain amount of dex to work. Effectively I'm spending 1 point more to get 20 DEX + 5% movement speed instead of 10 INT. Worth it imho.
Last edited by Tom94 on Aug 29, 2014, 3:20:41 PM
"
Tom94 wrote:
"
Blutspakt wrote:

give me a hint plx

First of all cast speed is completely useless for this build since we trigger our spells with Barrage which is an attack. Spell damage would barely have any effect since we already get so much from our Void Batteries and some other sources. Flask Effect gives us insane leech with Atziri's Promise and insane resistances close to 100% with resistance flasks.

I take quickness since blood rage and haste require a certain amount of dex to work. Effectively I'm spending 1 point more to get 20 DEX + 5% movement speed instead of 10 INT. Worth it imho.

makes sense

if i had a void battery or the flask :/

im planning to do this build with midgear so far. maybe i will give me enough currency someday :D

thx alot

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info