[1.2.4] SHATTER CHUCK - 3 MILLION SUSTAINABLE DPS (6.7 \W SHOCK & CURSE) - EASY UBER ATZIRI

level 21 purity of fire and flask nodes put me at 97%.
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Another idea for non acuity build that need life gain for constant casting could be Elreon rings. Nothing special but so far though on my end of crafting.
Hello.
First of all, great guide!!
I am trying to follow it, and i have 2 dudes: why barrage and no spectral throw? and why arc and no ball of light?
ty for answer :)
"
Dkodr wrote:
level 21 purity of fire and flask nodes put me at 97%.

yee have 21 por with empower... guess those 3% more resi do the work. thx
Do you think Herald of Thunder will make it into this build?

So I have most of the necessary gears to run this in HC(-wand, shield, and amulet). Got atziri's acuity before ripping my uber killer. Will have access to a similar wand once beyond ends, and I'll probably craft a similar shield as soon as I get a hold of more eternals(takes forever to get any in hc). A similar amulet is also in the works by another HC crafter. Will be modifying the tree a bit to be more HC freindly. My question is; is there anything in particular i should watch out for or be careful around? Does double reflect pose a problem with life leech slotted in? Which mods pose the largest threat to this build?
"
So I have most of the necessary gears to run this in HC(-wand, shield, and amulet). Got atziri's acuity before ripping my uber killer. Will have access to a similar wand once beyond ends, and I'll probably craft a similar shield as soon as I get a hold of more eternals(takes forever to get any in hc). A similar amulet is also in the works by another HC crafter. Will be modifying the tree a bit to be more HC freindly. My question is; is there anything in particular i should watch out for or be careful around? Does double reflect pose a problem with life leech slotted in? Which mods pose the largest threat to this build?

-max resist is the worst mod for us since we depend so much on max resist to mitigate reflect damage. It should be fine if you have Acuity but otherwise reroll the map. Every other map mod is a joke.
"
aff1nity wrote:

I think we'll bring out purity of elements and insert this gem, and remove the 4% mana reservation from the tree. The gear might need resists here and there, but considering the damage added, this will be an insane buff for shatter chuck!
"
Mothren wrote:
"
aff1nity wrote:

I think we'll bring out purity of elements and insert this gem, and remove the 4% mana reservation from the tree. The gear might need resists here and there, but considering the damage added, this will be an insane buff for shatter chuck!

Yup, pretty much. If the resistances of Purity of Elements are still needed you can also remove Empower. and use thunder instead.

As a byproduct of crafting some rings I got

If someone is interested in buying, let me know. :)
IGN: Pirteloli
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
The additional lightning damage seems a bit low to be worth it? Plus the build one-shots mobs anyway so I don't know if the effect will apply if we kill a mob on the first blow. It seems like it will work best with arc which doesn't shotgun so not so useful on bosses or tougher mobs.

Considering the fact that herald of ice adds 7-9 damage to spells at level 2 and herald of thunder adds 1-22 (average of 8 vs 11). Imagine the dps boost per projectile at level 20 herald of thunder for bosses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info