[1.2.4] SHATTER CHUCK - 3 MILLION SUSTAINABLE DPS (6.7 \W SHOCK & CURSE) - EASY UBER ATZIRI

"
TheEnforcer wrote:

consider grabbing those projectile pierce nodes by shadow, especially if you use arctic+fireball. it will apply the pierce to both attacks (more procs) and spells (more dmg) which makes them extremely effective to get. lv7 tora return projectiles mod is beyond OP with this too as it will almost double your dps with them.

also i highly recommend picking up EE for AB+FB.

Firstly, the pierce only yields an advantage against packs of monsters which already die almost instantly even in 6 man groups. Same goes for the return mod by tora, which is why I chose to not take both. They simply don't yield any benefit for singletarget while the 1% leech actually allows you to use a Headhunter belt.

Secondly, your DPS isn't doubled by the tora mod, since it only causes another hit if your projectiles pierce (40% chance with nodes) or if there are monsters behind you (rarely the case).

I'm not saying, that those 2 things are useless. They are great if you are lacking damage when clearing packs of monsters, but they won't help against bosses or rare monsters.

Regarding Elemental Equillibrium. It's bad since you are shotgunning. Only the first of the 5 projectiles will have a benefit while the following 4 projectiles will be pushing against increased resistances. Don't use EE.
IGN: Pirteloli
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
Why don't you take the 6% increased effect of auras node at the bottom left of the skill tree?

It costs 2 points to get another 6% so I feel it might be beneficial given that you're running 7 auras and a buff. I know that more reduced mana reservation is not needed though.

The only useful benefit from the 6% aura effect is Energy Shield from Discipline (pretty low for 2 points) and attack speed from Haste (again, pretty low, around 1%). It's simply not useful, since it doesn't change anything with the capped resistances and since we don't need a better vitality. :P

The nodes which are taken reach exactly 80% total aura effect, resulting in 9% elemental resistance from lvl 23 auras (good for RF) and 7% elemental resistance from lvl 20 auras. If you don't plan on using RF in some scenarios, then I even recommend dropping the 5% buff effect + life node. ;)
Tom I'm 92 atm and got issues with reflect tho I pop the flasks, any advice?
Using a lightning warp setup instead of CWDT - could this be the issue?

Gear:

Spoiler

IGN Soultakerr
Last edited by maikanafufaika on Oct 13, 2014, 7:05:26 PM
"
Tom I'm 92 atm and got issues with reflect tho I pop the flasks, any advice?
Using a lightning warp setup instead of CWDT - could this be the issue?

Gear:

Spoiler

CWDT with IC will only help you against Physical damage, so it should have nothing to do with your issues on elemental reflect. Are you popping Atziri's while popping your resist flasks as well for Reflect packs?
Prylos // RoA Marauder 89+

My godly belt collection - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/334226
Mapping Discussion - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/361880/page/1
Can we talk about how barrage is one of the most desync heavy skills out there?

every stutter step i make while attacking, typing /oos takes me back

I literally tested it while in my hideout, try this:

1. attack & move
2. repeat untill you covered a good amount of distance
3. type /oos and see how you warped back

the key is not stopping between attacking and moving, just like in maps where you one shot everything and move on.

no one besides me having troubles with it? it literally kills the mood to play like this

First we have mjolner, it looks so godlike, but then you realize in full groups you literally kill the framerate

Now we have this, you melt everything but type /oos more than you attack

* its not a complaint against the build or the maker, no no no, its mostly frustration against GGG
Last edited by forzazx6 on Oct 13, 2014, 10:48:48 PM
"
forzazx6 wrote:
Can we talk about how barrage is one of the most desync heavy skills out there?

every stutter step i make while attacking, typing /oos takes me back

I literally tested it while in my hideout, try this:

1. attack & move
2. repeat untill you covered a good amount of distance
3. type /oos and see how you warped back

the key is not stopping between attacking and moving, just like in maps where you one shot everything and move on.

no one besides me having troubles with it? it literally kills the mood to play like this

First we have mjolner, it looks so godlike, but then you realize in full groups you literally kill the framerate

Now we have this, you melt everything but type /oos more than you attack

* its not a complaint against the build or the maker, no no no, its mostly frustration against GGG

Not really having any issues with this, no. You will desync now and then, but you will desync no matter what attacks and spells you use. I've played plenty builds that are way worse then this when it comes to desync.
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
My calc :)

AB 20 + FB 21 + AP = 792k

AB 20 + FB 21 + AP + RF = 1.456k
"
ssebastiann wrote:
My calc :)

AB 20 + FB 21 + AP = 792k

AB 20 + FB 21 + AP + RF = 1.456k

Very nice! This makes me want to make a spreadsheet. D:
Last edited by Tom94 on Oct 15, 2014, 5:32:04 AM
Hi, I have my 6l shavs coloured for Mjolner build : RR-GG-BB

Any idea what spells could I use with this color to switch between characters?
Im thinking wich 2 red skills can Use, one is probably life leech but could be another.
Barrage - CoC - Multistrike - lefeleech - artich breath - fireball?
Also thinking in:
Barrage- coc- multistrike - fire pen - fireball - Power charge on crit / firestorm
Last edited by reimbowl on Oct 15, 2014, 8:07:20 AM
"
reimbowl wrote:
Hi, I have my 6l shavs coloured for Mjolner build : RR-GG-BB

Any idea what spells could I use with this color to switch between characters?
Im thinking wich 2 red skills can Use, one is probably life leech but could be another.
Barrage - CoC - Multistrike - lefeleech - artich breath - fireball?
Also thinking in:
Barrage- coc- multistrike - fire pen - fireball - Power charge on crit / firestorm

Multistrike only works with melee attacks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info