[1.2.4] SHATTER CHUCK - 3 MILLION SUSTAINABLE DPS (6.7 \W SHOCK & CURSE) - EASY UBER ATZIRI

"
Dkodr wrote:
Best way that I found out is to avoid cold is to have a wall of death between myself and the enemies. Not so easy all the time though, but by smart positioning and constant flask popping it works pretty ok.
Like the time I was in a turbo map with vulnerability/xtra cold dmg and 5 charging Bone Rohas on speed came towards me with warp speed out of nowhere... I am the first to admit that the build, at least the dual Voidbattery version, is borderline glass-cannon. Still, very good against Atziri/Uber Atziri and any other thing that needs to be taken down as fast as possible.

yeah its quite good bursting enemy down, sometimes i get kill by devourers if im not careful enough though
IGN: OP_Split
GMT +8
"
Blood rage is linked to level 3 or 4 enhance, giving it 16% or 24% quality, which in turn translates to 12% or 18% attack speed extra.

With this modification I have reached 3.5 APS with 18 level 20q blood rage for example.

Yes true, i forgot about the enhance gem...
Me i had to remove it in order to run purity of element but it seems its bad idea in fact...
ok now i use blood rage 20/20 AND Enhance lvl 3 and 4 frenzy
I reach now 3 AS/s not 3.6....
"
Misfu wrote:
ok now i use blood rage 20/20 AND Enhance lvl 3 and 4 frenzy
I reach now 3 AS/s not 3.6....

I also have 3 APS with dual void battery. You're looking at the wrong screenshot. There are screenshots for both mirrored wand and for dual void.
IGN: Pirteloli
Hi Tom, supposing I have 2 Void Batteries and Shavronne's Wrappings, but no Shavronne's Revelation, what can I do with the build/gear to compensate for this? There have been none on Rampage's xyz.
IGN: Sudoku
"
soundee wrote:
Hi Tom, supposing I have 2 Void Batteries and Shavronne's Wrappings, but no Shavronne's Revelation, what can I do with the build/gear to compensate for this? There have been none on Rampage's xyz.

That's not really a problem. You will have to sacrifice RF. It might work without ring, or some small decay - haven't tested. But it's not a problem, really. I run every map, atziri, uber atziri without RF. Just habit. I still use the Shav ring to negate Blood Rage.

You simply use another diamond ring with the stats you need. More ES, acuuracy and resists if needed.

When BM/MC gets nerfed I will make a es/resists ring myself to be able to skip the auras I need to put away.
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
"
MindR wrote:
When BM/MC gets nerfed I will make a es/resists ring myself to be able to skip the auras I need to put away.

Are there current plans to nerf Blood Magic and Mortal Conviction?
"
"
MindR wrote:

Are there current plans to nerf Blood Magic and Mortal Conviction?

As far as I know, yes. No info on numbers tho. Like, back to 40% or 50% or whatever.
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
Has anyone tried this build with another toon like Templar or Ranger?
"
MindR wrote:
"
soundee wrote:

That's not really a problem. You will have to sacrifice RF. It might work without ring, or some small decay - haven't tested. But it's not a problem, really. I run every map, atziri, uber atziri without RF. Just habit. I still use the Shav ring to negate Blood Rage.

You simply use another diamond ring with the stats you need. More ES, acuuracy and resists if needed.

You don't have to sacrifice RF as this adds up HUGE dps to you.

You have to sacrifice 5 points from the tree. Check out my tree @level 89:

With this tree, you can run vitality because of zealot's oath keystone on energy shield and sustain barrage via a +4 life gain on hit total from jewellery (I get this from an amulet).

Problem solved.
Last edited by Mothren on Oct 12, 2014, 5:52:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info