[1.3 VIDEO GUIDE]The Ultimate Beginners Build: The Double Searing Bro Totem[HC/SC Viable]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gk9nRrgufoA

I died, It was my own fault though...

Area was to high lv and I shoudln't have opened the strongbox.

Should have just gone to the ledge :s
"
sklipnoty wrote:

You were getting ruined by the burning ground effect on the coastline, this tells me you were not capped on resistances (at least not fire). This is evident when that the molten strike beyond mob chunked your health, and you were desyched when you died.

Always make sure sure you are resistance capped or very near capped when going into the next difficulty. You also want to make sure you have gear near your level so you get an acceptable amount of armour/energy shield so you don't get chunked by mobs like the bone rhoas.

I usually combat these problems by farming somewhere I am comfortable with in act 3 of the previous difficulty.
"
sklipnoty wrote:

Ahh sorry man! That was brutal :D

Strongboxes have been the deaths of many exiles! :P
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
tdr3d wrote:
"
sklipnoty wrote:

You were getting ruined by the burning ground effect on the coastline, this tells me you were not capped on resistances (at least not fire). This is evident when that the molten strike beyond mob chunked your health, and you were desyched when you died.

Always make sure sure you are resistance capped or very near capped when going into the next difficulty. You also want to make sure you have gear near your level so you get an acceptable amount of armour/energy shield so you don't get chunked by mobs like the bone rhoas.

I usually combat these problems by farming somewhere I am comfortable with in act 3 of the previous difficulty.

Good advice here! :)
LiftingNerdBro, you Sir are awesome. I don’t know how original this bulid is (probably not at all) but it doesn’t matter. This bulid is just freaking nuts for a newbie.

I started playing poe about a month ago, my first char was a witch (beyond), had no idea what I was doing but still managed to get to act 2 Cruel (would probably go further but got too careless with a rushing party). Still, it was a good run I was even extremely lucky enough to find an exalted orb! Anyway, I was tired of randomly clicking and then found this bulid. I am happy to announce I am already Act 1 Merciless with pretty shitty gear, mby except for a nut low rolled Belly of the Beast but I didn’t even get it before Act 3 Cruel. It really amazes me how little you need for this bulid to work. Even thought the skill was nerfed to the ground the dps is still there and as for the items you don’t really need anything expensive. The searing touch is probably a good end game item but for now any 2l scepter + shield combo works just as well. I am sure I could get even further but will probably have to put on hold my playtime in order to purse some non-gaming projects.

So, to any newbie looking for a TRULY CHEAP bulid, seriously look no further, this is the real deal. I will probably run your other totem bulid during the new league assuming I have the time to play it or mby you will come up with yet another cheap as hell bulid, perfect for a new league :D.

Just wanted to express some gratitude, please continue making those videos they really help a lot, btw love your accent <3 (no homo) .
Great build I followed exactly what you did, it is pretty fun! My searing bond is at 7.2k dps, with lvl 17 searing bond and burning dmg. I was thinking about replace lighting wrap by another higher level CWDT(immortal call) to work with a lower level one (enduring cry), do you think that is a good idea?
IGN: TeamForDead
SRS all day everyday!!!
Don't you dare nerf my spirits again :(
"
YUsoEvil wrote:
LiftingNerdBro, you Sir are awesome. I don’t know how original this bulid is (probably not at all) but it doesn’t matter. This bulid is just freaking nuts for a newbie.

I started playing poe about a month ago, my first char was a witch (beyond), had no idea what I was doing but still managed to get to act 2 Cruel (would probably go further but got too careless with a rushing party). Still, it was a good run I was even extremely lucky enough to find an exalted orb! Anyway, I was tired of randomly clicking and then found this bulid. I am happy to announce I am already Act 1 Merciless with pretty shitty gear, mby except for a nut low rolled Belly of the Beast but I didn’t even get it before Act 3 Cruel. It really amazes me how little you need for this bulid to work. Even thought the skill was nerfed to the ground the dps is still there and as for the items you don’t really need anything expensive. The searing touch is probably a good end game item but for now any 2l scepter + shield combo works just as well. I am sure I could get even further but will probably have to put on hold my playtime in order to purse some non-gaming projects.

So, to any newbie looking for a TRULY CHEAP bulid, seriously look no further, this is the real deal. I will probably run your other totem bulid during the new league assuming I have the time to play it or mby you will come up with yet another cheap as hell bulid, perfect for a new league :D.

Just wanted to express some gratitude, please continue making those videos they really help a lot, btw love your accent <3 (no homo) .

Hey man! Thank you for the awesome and kind feedback, I really appreciate it! :)

Congrats on your exalted orb drop man! I have more than 1400 hours into PoE and I have only found 3 of those during that time :D

1-hander + shield is great as long as you feel like you are doing enough damage :)

Once again, thank you for the feedback mate, I will continue making Path of Exile videos that's for sure :)
"
xmh911111 wrote:
Great build I followed exactly what you did, it is pretty fun! My searing bond is at 7.2k dps, with lvl 17 searing bond and burning dmg. I was thinking about replace lighting wrap by another higher level CWDT(immortal call) to work with a lower level one (enduring cry), do you think that is a good idea?

I am glad to hear that man! :)

You can do that if you want, however I would really recommend not to as the IK would constantly consume your endurance charges which we really rely on for that extra armor :)
Using this build to level up my templar (gotta have them all) - Cruel Dom dropped me Searing Touch - It is really amazing. Kinda wish I had found that staff sooner would have made levelling other toons so much easier.

Have to say Searing Bond may get a bad press as its 'Boring Bond' but I have enjoyed playing it.
TFIGEGKTB
"
Bawheidbob wrote:
Using this build to level up my templar (gotta have them all) - Cruel Dom dropped me Searing Touch - It is really amazing. Kinda wish I had found that staff sooner would have made levelling other toons so much easier.

Have to say Searing Bond may get a bad press as its 'Boring Bond' but I have enjoyed playing it.

Hey Bawheibob :)

I personally like searing bond as well. The people who keep saying SB is boring is usually just chanting what everyone else is saying without really thinking about it, at least that is what I think ;D

Congrats on the Searing Touch staff. I actually found another one of these yesterday myself! :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info