[1.3 VIDEO GUIDE]The Ultimate Beginners Build: The Double Searing Bro Totem[HC/SC Viable]

Because of the use of Pyre rings on this build, I felt this would be an appropriate place to ask...

Does Pyre alter the cold damage from frost nova trap to fire?

Anyone try out Lightning trap to trigger EE?
"
Seufari wrote:
Because of the use of Pyre rings on this build, I felt this would be an appropriate place to ask...

Does Pyre alter the cold damage from frost nova trap to fire?

Anyone try out Lightning trap to trigger EE?

yes, the pyre rings mean that you cant use ice nova (or any cold skill for that matter) as your EE trigger.

I have found using lightning trap + multi-trap + GMP + chain to be very adequate for spreading around the EE debuff.
Just found this item, not sure if its worth using in this build.

Let me know your opinion please.
It is bad armor.
I am not sure if it is worth using with any build. Likely no.

Here you dont need spell totem, dont need spell damage, obviously dont need curse on you every few seconds on boss fights. Also no life.
this has been a very helpful guide, before the patch I was all ready running a searing bond build. after reading over your guide I changed a few things on mine & made it better. at a lvl 76 now in 70 & 71 maps I'm melting everything, it has gotten to be more fun since the patch.

my current set up wit h 4869 hp. I'm running frost wall w/ codt gem due to my armor. with grace it's 4066, so projectile damage does hurt some but w/ frost wall it helps a lot, with it up for a second or 2 u can still throw your traps and pop a totem thru it.

I also went blood magic on my traps, was having mana regen problems, so only my curse is running on mana.

gear, it's half & half meaning some bought , some found.

thank you for the time taken to write up this build. I was already having fun with it before but since I read your post it's gotten 100% more fun ty.

"FMR it's another day in paradise" IGN NEEDBLOOD
This is an example of an AWESOME build.
I got 70th lvl in 7 days solo, 4k HP, 4k Armour, resists cap 75 (thought res. are ~150%). 4,5k damage with searing bond.
It's a first time i was able to reach resists maximum in the begging of Merciless and decent rarity with gear grinded by myself. Obviously you need only a few stats on your gear to melt everything.

Thank You BRO!
Playing with dual totem searing bond is so easy, i just killed piety at lvl 62 and with trash items. :)
Is it possible to run this build with RF?

Thanks for the guide, gave me some insights on what changes ill do on my passive tree.
"
V0LUM3 wrote:
Just found this item, not sure if its worth using in this build.

Let me know your opinion please.

Refer to what Stass88 says mate. He is speaking words of wisdom in this regard :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
coonass wrote:
this has been a very helpful guide, before the patch I was all ready running a searing bond build. after reading over your guide I changed a few things on mine & made it better. at a lvl 76 now in 70 & 71 maps I'm melting everything, it has gotten to be more fun since the patch.

my current set up wit h 4869 hp. I'm running frost wall w/ codt gem due to my armor. with grace it's 4066, so projectile damage does hurt some but w/ frost wall it helps a lot, with it up for a second or 2 u can still throw your traps and pop a totem thru it.

I also went blood magic on my traps, was having mana regen problems, so only my curse is running on mana.

gear, it's half & half meaning some bought , some found.

thank you for the time taken to write up this build. I was already having fun with it before but since I read your post it's gotten 100% more fun ty.

Hey Coonass.

I appreciate you coming here to tell me that man, thank you - I am glad you are having fun.

For the fun of it I did a 74 Gorge Map tonight with this build. I didn't test the clear speed, but it felt pretty fast. If you keep up with the gear the damage is going to be more than enough for 77-78 maps :)

Best of luck mate :)
"
zifilis wrote:
This is an example of an AWESOME build.
I got 70th lvl in 7 days solo, 4k HP, 4k Armour, resists cap 75 (thought res. are ~150%). 4,5k damage with searing bond.
It's a first time i was able to reach resists maximum in the begging of Merciless and decent rarity with gear grinded by myself. Obviously you need only a few stats on your gear to melt everything.

Thank You BRO!

My pleasure man! It is always nice to hear from players having success with their builds in PoE - thank you! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info