[1.3 VIDEO GUIDE]The Ultimate Beginners Build: The Double Searing Bro Totem[HC/SC Viable]

"
AFKGecko wrote:
Hey, i'm the guy who wrote on Reddit. So basically this is my stuff right now. I'm missing out on Lighting Resistance a bit, but right now i have the flask. Also i don't have any added fire damage on my stuff. But i hope the rest of the gear is pretty decent.

Hey dude!

Your gear looks pretty good, however there is a few things that can be improved.

1. Get a leveled empower gem for your searing bond totem. This adds a lot of damage.

2. Get much higher life rolls on your equipment.

3. Get increased fire damage% on your jewelry :)

4. Craft seething life flasks of "whatever" depending on what you need.

Besides that you are pretty good to go :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Last edited by LiftingNerdBro on Mar 16, 2015, 1:04:29 PM
Hi!

I'm trying this build now and I come to the point where I can use searing bond soon.
so I'm wondering what your general advice is on leveling weapons? or even weapons before I can get my hand on a searing touch...

I mean the rest of the gear is pretty clear, but what about the weapon? 1h? 2h? does speed matter? does damage range matter? spell damage and crit do not matter, only stuff that does is elemental/fire/burning damage. Elemental weapon damage is also irrelevant I guess, so a 1h mace is also pretty pointless....

sooo... what weapon do I use until I have that ST? the one with highest life maybe? I do not get it completely...^^
How is this build going to be affected in the next patch?
"
DeadManWalkin wrote:
Hi!

I'm trying this build now and I come to the point where I can use searing bond soon.
so I'm wondering what your general advice is on leveling weapons? or even weapons before I can get my hand on a searing touch...

I mean the rest of the gear is pretty clear, but what about the weapon? 1h? 2h? does speed matter? does damage range matter? spell damage and crit do not matter, only stuff that does is elemental/fire/burning damage. Elemental weapon damage is also irrelevant I guess, so a 1h mace is also pretty pointless....

sooo... what weapon do I use until I have that ST? the one with highest life maybe? I do not get it completely...^^

I leveled with a +1 to fire gems on a 20% elemental damage sceptre before I got a searing touch. +1 to fire gems is able to be vendor crafted (magic (blue) sceptre/wand + ruby ring + 1 alt). I think I used dual sceptres, but if you have a good shield that will work too.
"
joeltnt wrote:
How is this build going to be affected in the next patch?

I'm wondering the same. Lol, but every single build I'm interested in is using or relying on something that's nerfed in 2.0, like cwdt-enduring cry.
can someone please letter me know if this will be viable (able to map) in the new 2.0 patch coming soon? or updated guide or anyones opinons
+1 4 2.0 <3
2.0 plz :D
PLZ 2.0 Update :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info