[1.3 VIDEO GUIDE]The Ultimate Beginners Build: The Double Searing Bro Totem[HC/SC Viable]

What up man! Great guide it's working perfectly! I just wanted to ask what level would I be if I was using the final build tree?
"
Clamhandler wrote:
What up man! Great guide it's working perfectly! I just wanted to ask what level would I be if I was using the final build tree?

Hey man!

About 80-85. I am too tired to do the math right now :P
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Thanks for responding me! I like this build, but I got greedy, I want more dmg for my SB. my searing bond does 7.3k dps, lvl 17 SB and lvl 17 burning dmg.
how can I improve?
IGN: TeamForDead
SRS all day everyday!!!
Don't you dare nerf my spirits again :(
Last edited by xmh911111 on Oct 14, 2014, 5:07:06 PM
Hey man, as an extreme newbie, I really appreciate this guide. It has served me well thus far. The problem I'm having.... I didn't have any gems. Finally got the currency to trade for the gems, but along the way I hardly found anything worth using for this build. I have tried to make it through, but after countless hours of farming, I can't get much playing the crafting game. Basically, I need 4 soc helm/boots/gloves and was wondering if you had any suggestions on getting such items...? Probably an extreme newb question, but after hours of searching for an answer and trying different things, this was my last resort, thanks in advance.
Last edited by murphdirt88 on Oct 14, 2014, 6:26:51 PM
too bad you cant get a lvl 13 unique for under an exalt <.< cant afford that thing with how awful drops have been for me
ign: PhrozenFlame
Guys I am sorry about the lack of response the last few days. I am very busy, but don't despair I will answer all of your questions during the weekend :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Nvm watched the video. sorry.
Last edited by thrillkill01 on Oct 26, 2014, 11:23:51 AM
Fabulous build and guide! My templar is currently level 54 and cruising along most of the way through Act 3 on Cruel. I'm very happy with his performance!
Hey, first of all i am verry happy with this build. I dont have the Budget to run exotic Builds, so i was looking for a good farming Build.

I reached now lvl 64 and i think i got most of the Items that i want to use for this Charakter. I have Alphas Howl for Mana, a 5 linked Carcass Jacket and a 5 linked Searing Touch. All fine, nothing was more expensive than 1-3 Exalt.

Now i have some Questions: Actually my 5L Chest is used by "Cast when damage taken"+"Ice Nova"+"Curse on Hit"+"Flammability"+"Elemental Weakness"
When this is activated the fire resis melts down..
But there is a BUT: I am not sure whether Elemental Equilibrium works this way? I got Ancestral Bond, so no dmg but from Totems and Traps. I guess Ice Nova does NOT activate EE, does it?
So what can i do? I really want to go with double cursing. Is it possible to combine Curse on Hit with Traps? And if yes, it will take a lot of mana right?

And if someone could explain how to link my Gear here, i would be verry happy...
Nice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info