1.2.0b Patch Notes and Player Concurrency Record

How is that there 115K online players at the same time and only 134K facebook like? For this much online players i'd imagine like 500K fb likers
D3 treasure goblins's escape portal is an entrance to Wraeclast
"
Hilbert wrote:
Don't let the posts fool you.

117.500 refers to Garena+regular PoE.

And as I can read the same issues over and over again.
5k Steamcharts at the end of the september *g*

but it still peaks on 20k at the moment.
Spoiler

on the other hand i wouldn't rely on steam for official popularity. it's a small subset of the playerbase which is playing other games as well beside poe.

i'm amazed on how much asian players there are playing on garena, the record of 70k for europe and america leaves 47k for garena taiwan. wow!

Last edited by cronus on Aug 22, 2014, 8:31:53 AM
You guys are only doing better and better. I love all the new features you guys put in.
Congratulations on reaching the record! Well done.

keep up the good work and stay solid, just dont become arrogant like some other gaming companies when they are successful :)
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke
"
Dizrupt wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:
Any idea what's up with Australian servers? They give me a lot of disconnects and rollbacks - I'm using Singapore right now and there have been no issues.

Internet issues between the Australian server host and our master servers in America have been causing lots of dropouts. It's outside of our control, so we're looking at other options.

No Google fiber for you! :)

✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Aug 22, 2014, 8:57:12 AM
This should shut those people up about the player base shrinking
_Slinger of <ZAP!>
Considering that the peak times for Garena, and the regular PoE client don't match up, 117+k is pretty good ( I'm betting Garena peak times are inverted to the regular PoE client ). I would be interested to see what the split was when the peak hit.

If Garena was over the previous record of 70k that leaves about 45k for the normal client. I bet though the peak was somewhere when both were a bit off peak. So maybe just under 60k each?
"I would have listened... I would have understood!" - Scion

Have you removed Asus ROG/GameFirst yet?
GGG props on the new record, YOU DESERVE IT!
Congratz GGG!

I hope the game gets even more popular in the years to come, totally deserves it =)
Steam: teemu92
are we supposed to get an on-screen timer for the timed missions? because I've already had 3 of these with no timer show up. bug?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info