1.2.0b Patch Notes and Player Concurrency Record

chris join my party, playa
I hope u fixed Armormaster's spirit mission, when i went to his cave, spirit was at beginning instead of end, i took him and i was forced to run whole cave with rocks falling on my head, for first act/flasks/levels it's too impossible - died 7 times.

p.s: something happened with russian fonts, they become too wide! :(
Last edited by Aristarx on Aug 22, 2014, 3:02:37 AM
Congrats GGG! I'm loving Forsaken Masters. Beyond League has been a blast so far I am really enjoying the new mechanic with the spawning monsters. The masters themselves are amazing too with all the different quests and hideouts. Keep up the good work!
both leagues are kind of boring and not really fun, the numbers of active players will drop massively in 2 weeks.
"
Chris wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:
Any idea what's up with Australian servers? They give me a lot of disconnects and rollbacks - I'm using Singapore right now and there have been no issues.

Internet issues between the Australian server host and our master servers in America have been causing lots of dropouts. It's outside of our control, so we're looking at other options.

Well that sucks :(
I hope it gets sorted soon.
On the first day of gaming, RNG brought for me: one Flame Hellion of Frost on The Rocky Climb.
"117,500 players playing simultaneously"

did that cause the small lags yesterday - evening time+ in europe?
It only gets better and better :)
I'm in an abusive relationship with life. It keeps beating the hell out of me and I'm too cowardly to leave it.

IGN • NCPereira
STEAM • steamcommunity.com/id/NCPereira
Don't let the posts fool you.

117.500 refers to Garena+regular PoE.

And as I can read the same issues over and over again.
5k Steamcharts at the end of the september *g*
"
Hilbert wrote:
Don't let the posts fool you.

117.500 refers to Garena+regular PoE.

And as I can read the same issues over and over again.
5k Steamcharts at the end of the september *g*

Now I understand why they use your name.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
WHY THERE IS NO FIX'ES FOR HAKU MISSIONS ???????????????

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info