1.2.0b Patch Notes and Player Concurrency Record

GGG - please fix the desync! It's improved now, but only slightly. If you can manage 100k players, you should be able to fix desync. I believe in you. Your game is great, and Forsaken Masters are truly great addition.
"
Kaysee wrote:
SMASHED RECORD.GG.

Never seen that avatar!
English is not my first language.
Yay, and great job with rampage, can't wait to hit that max tier.
IGN: Lil_Crimson
Chris plz add a way to know how long it been since guild members last connected in game :D it's impossible to keep track of who is active in a larger guild.
Any idea what's up with Australian servers? They give me a lot of disconnects and rollbacks - I'm using Singapore right now and there have been no issues.
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
Any idea what's up with Australian servers? They give me a lot of disconnects and rollbacks - I'm using Singapore right now and there have been no issues.

Internet issues between the Australian server host and our master servers in America have been causing lots of dropouts. It's outside of our control, so we're looking at other options.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
So happy for you guys! Forsaken masters has been a tonne of fun for myself so far. The disconnects were a little annoying but will be worth it in the end to have more people playing!
Chris, a lot of people including me would like to know why Frenzy was so severely nerfed in the 1.2.0 patch. We did not see that one coming and there is a lot of guessing about the reason.
Is it because of the rampage league and the rampage-mode + frenzy would be overkill?
"
requiner wrote:
Nice fixes, there were a lot of people complaining about the rewards for beyond bosses that were too low. If its fixed that's good.

Chris can we expect a pvp season soon?

there has been awesome pvp fixes to small bugs and awareness issues. Hideouts will also offer cool gathering places to organize teams and gateways issues!
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
the new pre-loading feature has really ruined my gameplay with 32bit system. i have 3gb of RAM, and before patch 1.2 i was able to play for 3-4 hours without crashes. now i'm forced to turn down my textures way below regular settings, and i still get crashes every 4-5 zones
IGN:Prdara

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info