1.2.0b Patch Notes and Player Concurrency Record

"E_OUTOFMEMORY" or "Unable to Map File" error when changing areas"

This problem with 32bit Windows 7 when will be fixed ?

(-gc 2 parameter not work)

Thanks

:/

"
Chris wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:
Any idea what's up with Australian servers? They give me a lot of disconnects and rollbacks - I'm using Singapore right now and there have been no issues.

Internet issues between the Australian server host and our master servers in America have been causing lots of dropouts. It's outside of our control, so we're looking at other options.

It's because the bits in Australia spiral in the opposite direction so you have to program everything backwards :P
Last edited by Darkfyre on Aug 22, 2014, 10:19:22 AM
Wow! Awesome!, grows ever better and better, congratulations!
Congrats on the new record GGG. You guys are tearing that ass up! Setting the standard for future gaming. Standing your ground and not giving in to every pansy, cry babies demand. This is how its done boys. This is how its done.
always getting unexpected disconnection!
I've been mucking around a bit, and i have to say, this tree seems like your best one yet. While yes, you fucked over pretty much all of my character current builds (their starting positions) aside from summoners, you made it so much easier for me to make builds that are balanced in defense and offense, nicely done.

Also love that new skill duration node you added, so now we can get 90% duration increase from tree. Hello 3.25 second long firestorm and 7.5 second long vaal storm call. Now just hand over those awesome duration skills your giving unique enemies (IE icestorm, whirlpool tornado that you insanely gave merveil).
State of Beyond Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3441741

State of Blight Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3470384

State of Harbinger Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3473629
Last edited by Raghin on Aug 22, 2014, 11:26:12 AM
"
We've ordered a lot more servers to fill!

Still i don't see any lag fixes. I use symetric guarantee good net and i got lags not because of internet, but because of servers. Every guildmate say "game is awesome, but lags".

Yesterday i played and it looks like: walk -> backward(lag) -> walk -> backward(lag) without using skills...

Anyway good that GGG try improve game, but also please focus on lags that are caused because of net transfer minimize system that you use.
ign: CrushTheEvil
Last edited by Crushader on Aug 22, 2014, 12:15:41 PM
Hory shiet, congratulations on the record guys; it's a wonderful game you've got here, keep it up!
"
Crushader wrote:
"
We've ordered a lot more servers to fill!

Still i don't see any lag fixes. I use symetric guarantee good net and i got lags not because of internet, but because of servers. Every guildmate say "game is awesome, but lags".

Yesterday i played and it looks like: walk -> backward(lag) -> walk -> backward(lag) without using skills...

Anyway good that GGG try improve game, but also please focus on lags that are caused because of net transfer minimize system that you use.

Get a better internet service. Game is fine I play from south america, my average download capacity is 2MB and I have 90 to 110ms .
Grats GGG, you guys deserve the success. ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info