Beyond bosses : One of the most annoying features this game has ever had

Worst league yet.
Invasion was okay (when it got balanced), because you could skip the boss. But in this league you skip whole packs, I don't even know how I've gotten to lvl 60+.

Mobs need lower chance of spawning a portal, or increase the needed portal count for them to spawn next stage.

On early levels these rares are immortal with so high life and Vitality.
"I accept Nujabes as my Savior."
Last edited by 1988288 on Aug 21, 2014, 1:28:49 PM
Glad I decided not to bother even trying to play beyond for the first couple weeks. After invasion it's kind of obvious either GGG don't really playtest very much or there are bugs in the patching process that cause anomalies like these super high life regen mobs or the original 1-shot invaders.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
Instead of all these gimmicks they need to make another act already.
Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

They are working on it for a release date of Feb. The temporary leagues have always been gimmicks. That said, these are the weakest of the leagues so far.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Last edited by CliveHowlitzer on Aug 21, 2014, 4:23:21 PM
"
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

They are working on it for a release date of Feb. The temporary leagues have always been gimmicks. That said, these are the weakest of the leagues so far.

Most dev time, I would assume, went towards the masters and their missions.
The concept of the league was amazing. I was really looking forward to playing against some fun and challenging new content. Instead I got the exact same ice nova slugs and zapper bugs that I've already killed many thousands of, just with different abilities. Invasion set me up to expect cool new monsters in POE to actually be cool new monsters.

My disappointment when the first demons spawned got even worse when I started attacking a rare and noticed it was regenerating twice as fast as I was damaging it. That's ridiculous. It didn't get better as I fought (read: skipped) more of them. I switched over to Rampage, where so far I only have to deal with the occasional incredibly poorly balanced master quest instantly killing me instead. At least I don't lose my character to bad balance there.

GGG, improve your testing. It's embarrassing to follow the Invasion debacle with something as poorly balanced as this, especially considering how easy it should have been to notice these problems.
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
"
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

Most dev time, I would assume, went towards the masters and their missions.

considering half of them are bugged, I'd say dev time went on microtransactions and china port

thats were the money is after all
Dogs Summoner - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/885199
I've only read of one bugged one. Ran over 10-15 so far, and none bugged.
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
I've only read of one bugged one. Ran over 10-15 so far, and none bugged.

I don't think any of them that I've heard of are actually bugged, with the possible exception of the falling rocks. They're just so badly balanced that people assume they're bugged.

Edit: Forgot about not being able to leave through the exit sometimes. That one's a bug.
Last edited by Jennik on Aug 21, 2014, 5:50:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info