Beyond bosses : One of the most annoying features this game has ever had

I kind of agree. The spawn rate is a bit too frequent, and by a bit, I mean it happens about 4 times as often as I would prefer it to.

They should require more portals to open it up, or reduce portal chance.

HP/Difficulty is manageable so far (still early to tell), though loot doesn't seem worth it.
I feel like Scion is best for Beyond because she can get about 100% all resist from the tree I think before level 25 + 90% defense bonus from shields
Actually i dont mind the portals and the minions spawning, but they spawn to easy AND!!!! always superast mode, u can never outrun them or kite, thats fcked up tho, they should have normal movement speed so we can skip them if we have to, ive reloged like 50 times alreayd bcz i cant outrun them
yeah, i mean hell my expectations were not great for this league but boy was i disappointed.
honestly i'd go as far as to say this is much worse than invasion ever was.
Yeah, I agree.

Killing packs is now punished by super annoying pieces of shit. The spawn rate is insanaly high for the T2 portals.
Well you could always play rampage and kill mobs super fast and have hefty drops. Standard always gets the good leagues.
"
Maximus_X wrote:
yeah, i mean hell my expectations were not great for this league but boy was i disappointed.
"
Maximus_X wrote:

my expectations werent high and im positively suprised how balanced the first few mobs coming through the portal are. without any resists they dont one shot you like everything in invasion did but are allaround balanced (at least as far as i did). They have tons of life so they are harder to kill but their dmg output isnt as high as a was expecting it to be.
From the first pack I created I could tell that these would be a pain in the ass. They just have far too much HP and movement speed compared to monsters in the same zone. I'm now in act 1 cruel and pretty burned out already. Dealing with beyond mobs feels tedious, and the reward for killing them is NOT worth it.
What had to happen just happened. I laged out from probably overcrowded servers for a few seconds and lo and behold, I died to these which spawned while I lagged out. G fuck** G.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info