Beyond bosses : One of the most annoying features this game has ever had

all Im going to say about this is : why do they all fkin have life regen aura

like they werent annoying enough without it

found my one and only gemcutter strongbox and had to abandon it cause a group of ultra fast ultra regen of these things spawned, kited them around for like 2 minutes before giving up
Dogs Summoner - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/885199
Well what kind of league do hardcore players want? Maybe the league specific unique is SO GOOD it's worth going through beyond?
They better fix it asap this time, or it's 'see ya later invasion sucks' time all over again. It took all of about 20 minutes to realize the cluster this portal pita is.

There's nothing fun about kiting portal bosses constantly - there's no "choice" in the matter, too many groups. Hell sometimes they pop and I swear I barely killed anything. And it seems like every damn one of em has regen. Regardless, it stinks.
I'm the Ps guy: Psomm, Pso, Psong, pso-on and pso-phorth.
I agree, worst league ever.

It punishes you for killing things fast, so you have to kite every white monster. Unless you want to waste 5 minutes of your time on some ridiculously OP monsters.

And, as always, killing them never worth it.
Last edited by dspair on Aug 21, 2014, 1:20:48 AM
Posting in 1st seasonal EPIC whinge thread... reading this will make my work day fly by. :D
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
I just wanted to say I haven't played the game in about a year. I played it a ton when I did play, like a couple years+. I made a character in Beyond today and feel the exact same way as the OP, although without the F bombs. I got to level 15 up to the start of Merveil's Lair and just logged off. It was boring. The gimmick to this league isn't fun in the least bit. Even if you lowered the chance for the portals to appear, it's still not fun because you're annoyed when they do appear instead of excited.

Really makes you wonder how much time they spent testing this. I kinda feel like just quitting again. Maybe I'll make a Rampage character and see if that's more fun, but I wanted to do hardcore. It's funny... you'd think a brand new patch that brought old players like myself back would make things exciting again but it's accomplished the exact opposite. Just a dreadful league.
@wawamelons
#1 Hillock farmer NA
Last edited by WAWAMELONS on Aug 21, 2014, 1:24:26 AM
"
Kaysee wrote:
Posting in 1st seasonal EPIC whinge thread... reading this will make my work day fly by. :D

this :D
Ingame: maxboo

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/786795 maxBoo´s Ranger Guids Over 300.000

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1205678 HotW Submission
"
WAWAMELONS wrote:
I just wanted to say I haven't played the game in about a year. I played it a ton when I did play, like a couple years+. I made a character in Beyond today and feel the exact same way as the OP, although without the F bombs. I got to level 15 up to the start of Merveil's Lair and just logged off. It was boring. The gimmick to this league isn't fun in the least bit. Even if you lowered the chance for the portals to appear, it's still not fun because you're annoyed when they do appear instead of excited.

Really makes you wonder how much time they spent testing this. I kinda feel like just quitting again. Maybe I'll make a Rampage character and see if that's more fun, but I wanted to do hardcore. It's funny... you'd think a brand new patch that brought old players like myself back would make things exciting again but it's accomplished the exact opposite. Just a dreadful league.

Play rampage, and if your charakter dies, delete him. You play your very own hardcore league. ;-)
"
Stormnight wrote:
"
WAWAMELONS wrote:

Play rampage, and if your charakter dies, delete him. You play your very own hardcore league. ;-)

Shit softcore economy
OK,

Lots of bitching on the go here.

I find one can control the spawn rate if you just keep moving.

One annoying part is the loot drop and the darn life regen they all seem to have on them.

Otherwise I'm plodding along most likely slower than others, with my second toon now.
To Die Is Not An Option, To Fight Until DIESync Is The Only Answer. ☺☻☺

Happy Hunting Exiles.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info