Es silently nerfed

"
eebertay wrote:
2 things that are silent but deadly:

- egg farts

- ggg nerfs

*confirmed

Patch Notes for 1.2.0a

Egg farts have had their damage reduced by 10% but their area of effect increased 10%.
"
Hodari wrote:
"
eebertay wrote:
2 things that are silent but deadly:

- egg farts

- ggg nerfs

*confirmed

Patch Notes for 1.2.0a

Egg farts have had their damage reduced by 10% but their area of effect increased 10%.

LMAO!! No matter how bad the patch is my day was just made with this..... *chuckles*

PS...This news just in. They are adding Increased Duration too
Last edited by 14U2NV on Aug 20, 2014, 5:57:27 PM
"
wasnt quality always added and not multiplied?

This was only the case with weapons - for some reason, quality with armour worked differently than with weapons.
To prove my point, let's take the Shavronne's Wrappings posted a bit before, by PaladinSMD.

Occultist's Vestment: 140 Base ES, Shavronne's has a 245% ES modifier.
Before: 140 * (1+2,45) * 1,2 = 579,6, which corresponds with the user telling us that it was around 580.
Now: 140* (1+2,45+0,2) = 511.
"
RoryC_GGG wrote:
Which chest was it? Where in your stash is it/which character is it on currently? How much ES did it have before?

EDIT: Thanks for all the examples checking everything out now

Rory's edit
that sucked balls. just spent 300ex on legacy shavs to see it nerfed this way hurts my eyes big time. /cry - ill jo go to the corner and QQ Moar and lick my wounds in privacy of the dark.

Used to have 586 ES, now it has 510. I am wearing it on my lvl 100 Scion in standard league
Everything got nerfed. I hope this is a bug. This chest was 28xx EVA

When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
:s
This comes from how quality is now calculated on armor. It is no longer multiplaicative (more) but additive (increased). This affects all armor types and seems like an intended change in mechanics to bring armor pieces in line with weapons.
Pupicitas: lv. 100 Shadow
[2.1] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave Shadow: /994474
EU Officer of Umbra Exiles: /732431
Yup all my gear, both rares and uniques (Shavs) just got hit with what looks like a ~10% ES nerf.

Lame. Hope it's a bug.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info