[1.1] [1.2] [1.3] [2.0 RIP build]. Maawk Firetrapper

"
vivimager wrote:
im having issues im getting hit really hard in merciless and not sure what to do about it im running aa and cwdt-endurin-imortal-increased duration
i dont have cloak of defiance or searing touch as i cant seem to get any decent drops or currency to buy anything not sure what to do

whats you hp? link to me your gear.
im leveling a new char, so i got this:

and thats the main 4link setup for trap, im hit killing any packs and beyond monster, if they dont die i just throw a flamesurge to finish.
This world is an illusion, exile!
Totems for life!
Spoiler

im waiting to get the dam lvl 5 master so i can getr another one in my hideout so i can put resists on my chest peice only reason why im wearin that one also im at 2500 life atm
Last edited by vivimager on Aug 26, 2014, 5:44:53 PM
"
vivimager wrote:
Spoiler

im waiting to get the dam lvl 5 master so i can getr another one in my hideout so i can put resists on my chest peice only reason why im wearin that one also im at 2500 life atm

nice job!
Totems for life!
hmm i dunno is it? i guess if i was to get searing touch mobs wouldnt hit me cause they would die alot faster then without it i would presume and also cod would help with suvivabity just a pain to get the currency for it
"
vivimager wrote:
hmm i dunno is it? i guess if i was to get searing touch mobs wouldnt hit me cause they would die alot faster then without it i would presume and also cod would help with suvivabity just a pain to get the currency for it

thats the point, try to buy a staf like this
or keep saving for searing touch
Totems for life!
"
vivimager wrote:
im having issues im getting hit really hard in merciless and not sure what to do about it im running aa and cwdt-endurin-imortal-increased duration
i dont have cloak of defiance or searing touch as i cant seem to get any decent drops or currency to buy anything not sure what to do

I have solo cleared lv 70 blue maps without dying at lv 66 with this gear:

Basically this is very high risk playing though, not recommended on hardcore. I don't usually die, but if I desync, I die immediately. I've no armor or evasion. I only rely on AA and having quicksilvers and immortal call up at almost all times. I'm actually thinking about getting faster trap throwing nodes, since all I do is run past enemies and throw traps, hoping that I 1-shot them before they 1-shot me. LOL
hey mawk since i have a 5 linked chest should i use it for flamesurge? what do u suggest i link to flamesurge
"
vivimager wrote:
hey mawk since i have a 5 linked chest should i use it for flamesurge? what do u suggest i link to flamesurge

im current using flame surge - added lightning damage. got around 1,4 - 2k tooltip dps.

i recomend;

flame surge - fire pen - culling strike - item rarity - iron will

Totems for life!
Huge fan of this build. The past two season's I have ran Righteous Fire builds and this gives me the benefit of speed and seeing everything melt and burn without having to mindlessly run around in circles till things die.

I am currently uploading a video of me at 73 running a 69 Promenade map with Burning Ground and Rares having Nemesis mods. In the video I show that I am not running CWDT or anything of the sort, running Vit/Clarity/Discipline (and I actually forget to turn on Arctic Armor). The point of the video is simply a proof of point. I have 3100 health, max resists 4% armor, 21% evasion. I speed around the map and play pretty recklessly but once again it is to prove a point.

This is my gear..

Oh yeah. Funny enough Herald of Ice actually increases your Fire Trap damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info