[1.1] [1.2] [1.3] [2.0 RIP build]. Maawk Firetrapper

"
tanfodelmale wrote:
Rapid questions: do you think that those 5 points to reach 10% mana reservation aura nodes are necessary?

Besides, Helping Oak in normal is this the best choice even after the Life Nodes Nerf?

Starting as a Shadow that's what I have in mind: http://tinyurl.com/md5ffs8

Let me know what do you think about, if you like.

1: you can sacrifice this reservation nodes, try run disc/vitaly/clarity without these nodes, i dont tried yet.

2: yes, oak still a good choice for early game

3: you can do as shadow, but templar have more life and area of effect, shadow tree its more agressive based, we dont need take all dmg nodes untill level 48+.

i liked your ideia, you can try, let me know if worked well!
This world is an illusion, exile!
Totems for life!
"
Mawwk wrote:
"
Swdan wrote:
warning: you will die ALOT in this build in merciless unless you heavily overlvl it

no you dont, just play safe and you are ok

Exactly. Cleared my first map at lv 57 with the terrible gear I had posted earlier in the thread. Only thing I'll say is that you should play this solo in beyond and maybe skip some life regen mobs. When you're in a 6 man party, sometimes the damn beyond regen guys regen faster than they burn since they have higher base health.

I do think that Cloak of defiance is better than carcass jack and grace is better than vitality for this build though. I think they add much more survivablity; you don't need carcass jack since you're already clearing fast enough. What you want is to prevent getting one shotted or stun locked.

Oak is still definitely the best choice, since you're gonna be taking all the life nodes you can reach anyway.
Last edited by LilCroissant on Aug 25, 2014, 5:50:24 PM
whats your potion set up? lil or maawk also why grace over vit? isnt mor elife better?
Last edited by vivimager on Aug 25, 2014, 6:21:35 PM
"
vivimager wrote:
whats your potion set up? lil or maawk also why grace over vit? isnt mor elife better?

i still recomend vitaly because we dont have iron reflexes anymore on tree, carcass jack isnt required, if you have a searing touch alrdy, buy a normal chest or cloack of defiance.

for pots, 3 life pots, granite and a quicksilver.

use 2 instants and 1 for remove bleed
Totems for life!
can u link the pots? do i use the brand new ones?
"
vivimager wrote:
can u link the pots? do i use the brand new ones?
Totems for life!
ty bud do u plan to upgrade to the new flasks?
"
vivimager wrote:
ty bud do u plan to upgrade to the new flasks?

idk, maybe not
Totems for life!
"
Mawwk wrote:
"
tanfodelmale wrote:
Rapid questions: do you think that those 5 points to reach 10% mana reservation aura nodes are necessary?

Besides, Helping Oak in normal is this the best choice even after the Life Nodes Nerf?

Starting as a Shadow that's what I have in mind: http://tinyurl.com/md5ffs8

Let me know what do you think about, if you like.

1: you can sacrifice this reservation nodes, try run disc/vitaly/clarity without these nodes, i dont tried yet.

2: yes, oak still a good choice for early game

3: you can do as shadow, but templar have more life and area of effect, shadow tree its more agressive based, we dont need take all dmg nodes untill level 48+.

i liked your ideia, you can try, let me know if worked well!

I'll let you know. I'm experimenting because I don't even know how much mana I'll need later on ( since I'm probably goin for a CoD ). Also, checking the tree I'd skip Mana Drinker + Mana for Soul Siphon + Mana.

As far as i can see 4L Searing Touch will be enough for breaking into low level maps. I Think I'll run Item Rarity if I manage to get a 5L anytime soon.
im having issues im getting hit really hard in merciless and not sure what to do about it im running aa and cwdt-endurin-imortal-increased duration
i dont have cloak of defiance or searing touch as i cant seem to get any decent drops or currency to buy anything not sure what to do

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info